Chapter 10

(skipped a little, day before play, Hic is out of hospital)

:•:•:•:•:

The day before the play...that rhymes.

Okay anyway it is Monday. UGH

Anna, Punzie and I were all being driven to school by AppleJack today. She drives us to school on Mondays and we do it ourselves on the other days, I don't know why.

"So here ya go!" Applejack said as we got to school. We all got out and AppleJack went over to Rainbow and Pinkie.

"Els!" Hiccup said and we kissed each other. I heard a laugh from behind me

"That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!" Him...why him

"Hans!?" I said and felt my insides bubble with anger.

"So this is Hans..." Hiccup said frowning

"Yep it is," Hans said and I pulled my gloves out of my purse and put them in because I didn't want to murder anyone.

"Why the gloves?" Hans asked

"My own business!" I said and I felt Hiccup burning up behind me. I spun around and hugged him. I felt his temperature go back to normal. Then I looked back at Hans who had a smirk on his face.

I took my gloves off and Anna caught one and Merida caught the other.

"You really want me to do this?" I asked talking about the ice magic I held in me.

"Do what? Have Hiccup hurt me?" He asked and then time froze. I saw Hiccup shot Hans with his fire. That was when time stopped. I grabbed Hiccup's hand and we started running. We two were the only things moving at the moment.

"What is going on?" Hiccup slowly asked

"You burnt Hans..." I said and his eyes widened with every step we took.

"Where are we going?" He asked

"Somewhere that I'll show you not tell you," I said and I shot ice on the ground so we would move faster. Then after the ice ended we were across the street from the school. Time was moving now. Anna and Merida were chasing after us. Merida didn't know I have ice magic, and no one besides myself knew Hiccup had magic.

"What are we doing?" Hiccup asked

"Do you want to burn people?" I asked him

"No," Hiccup said and looked at the door that we stood in front of.

"Go in..." I said and he entered. I heard a yell for help and a scream. He was meant to do that.

"Elsa..." Anna said as Merida and her came running

"Anna..." I whispered. I made an ice wall around the building Hiccup was in. Once I heard no more screams, he called my name.

I came in to see the portal had opened, it worked

"What is this?" Hiccup asked

"Home..." I said and we grabbed hands and jumped in.

:•:•:•:•:

Ending it HERE!!

Don't get made at me!

And no home ain't Norway!! Promise you that.

BYE BYE

-Panda-