Vol 1 (Ova 1)

I AM BACK!!!! Yes, I didn't forget about this story! I just been working others works and things came up. But, I should slowly easing myself to updating this book again. Because I do at one point catch up with the lastest volumes and get to certain scenes I want to write in the future but I will rush and still take my time.

So, last chapter I said last chapter or 'episode' I would do some OVA before I move on to the next volume that each take place doing the volume and I didn't want to mess up the flow of things with the episode or OVA that take place in between each volume.

And the first OVA we have took place right after Episode 10-13.

I will say I'm semi happy how this chapter/ova came out. Why? Well, one of my friend pre-read this chapter and let's just say...I think he was close to tears and wanted to hurt me. Lol. I think it that bad but you all with have to be the judge of that.

All I can say...Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team ASHE was currently in their room relaxing. It's been a few days since they all got to beacon and learned more about each other a few nights ago and some of their goals.

Allen was currently reading a book, and he heard chuckling and saw Silva walking over to him while eating a chocolate-covered strawberry. 

Silva: "You know, ever since we got here you've been reading that one book a lot lately. Hell, I saw you reading it on the first day of school. What is it actually about?"

Allen: *look and see both Emelie and Henry looking at him as well.* "Well, it's about a teen trying to hide his past and move school. He later befriends one of the top students there but the King of the school comes after him to make him snap. That's all I will say I don't want to spoil much, it's a very interesting story. The MC basically is super kind and he doesn't want to relive his past."

Henry: "You be finding some of the most interesting stories?"

Allen: "What can I say, reading helps me escape and helps me think of different things, new attacks, ways of thinking, advice, etc."

Silva: "You're one interesting person Allen I hope you know that."

Allen: "Heh, I get that a lot."

Emelie: "You know I found it funny, given just some of the basic things about us, you didn't ask about anything else outside of those lives before getting here? I'm amazed."

Allen: "Well, I already got what I need from you all, you can do there own thing. Together or whatever your choice." Allen went back to reading.

The other three team members look at each other and then back at Allen.

Emelie: "Hey Allen....why are you such a loner."

Allen: *perk up* "What?"

Silva: "Well, you finally got a team and you don't try to entertain us in much like pranks, jokes, or really hang out."

Henry: "Really, anytime we go out, you don't come with us a lot. "

Emelie: "He rarely comes out with us."

Henry: "So boss, what is the almighty Allen King scared of?"

Allen: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Henry: "Well, for one you don't talk to us about much unless it comes to skill mainly if a mini mission we get handed sometimes. It's clear as day you struggle a bit leading. Why?"