Vol 2. Ep 8

WELL LOOK WHO BACK TO DROP another update to this story!! Yeah, sorry it took so long with dropping a chapter for this story. IRL has been keeping me busy, along with other fics, heheh.

But I'm here to drop at least one chapter for this story. Slowly but surely we are finishing up Vol 2 half way there!!!

I do want to say before I forget. Yes, I know about all the drama and crap that has been coming out of Rooster Teeth. And to say I'm surprised. I'm not; I mean the sign was there it just people just notice it. But, I know you all didn't come here to hear me rant about that. But I just have to make it clear, I will still watch and support RWBY. And I will continue make fanfic about it. That will not change. And I will watch vol 9 when it drops. (Still need to watch vol 8 to be fair given I need plan some stuff out for it.) ANYWAY!

ON TO THE CHAPTER!!

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The opening cuts to a shot of Beacon Academy the next day following the Beacon Dance, then cuts to inside Ozpin's office, with General James Ironwood and Glynda Goodwitch keeping the headmaster company.

Ironwood: "They were here..." Raising his voice. "Ozpin, they were here!"

Ironwood angrily slams his fist against Ozpin's desk.

Glynda: "We're very much aware of that! Thank you, James."

Ironwood: "Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!"

An alert sound plays, signifying that someone has arrived on the elevator.

Ozpin: "Come in."

Ruby Rose and Allen King steps out and into the room.

Ruby: "Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here." Pausing before quickly explaining herself. "It wasn't me."

Allen: "We both know that was a lie. You just incriminate yourself?!"

Ruby: "Shh you!"

Ozpin: "Thank you for coming, Ruby and Allen. How are you two feeling?"

Allen: "I'm alright, this isn't a first that for sure. But the way she was doing things does raise some eyebrows."

Ruby: "Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three."

Everyone stares silently.

Ruby: "Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it."

Allen: "I think it was funny, Rubes."

Ruby: "Thank you."

Ironwood: "Ruby and Allen, I feel it's appropriate to let you both know that I think what you two did last night is exactly what being a Huntress and Huntsmen is all about. You two recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could."

Ruby: "Thank you, sir."

Allen: "No problem. Still sucks. I let her get away."

Ozpin: "Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if either you had anything to add."