Volume 2 Ep. 5

Howdy, Howdy. I'm back with another chapter/episode to this story. This time it only one today, why? Well I update a few other stories and I was only able to get done one chapter to this story doing my two week vacation I was on, I'm back to work now but before I go back I want to get one more chapter out for this story.

For the new RWBY Anime have I watch it....actually funny enough no. I haven't sat down and fully watch all 3 episode. Will I? Yes, I have seen screenshots and hearing people talking about it. Will it have any effect on this story? No. I already have this plan up all the way up to Vol 7 and most of vol 8 so I we don't have to worry about that. Will I do a spin off of it?....Don't know yet have to see the full anime first and see how it goes before I do a spin-off book.

What about the vol 9 trailer? Oh, I watch it...and hopefully I will be catch up with this story when I get to that vol because it looks...interesting....they went full Alice in wonderland with this volume. I wonder what we going learn about the main cast because so far that volume we just going be with the main group aka Team RWBY. We might get the other reaction but we don't know yet. We have to wait and see...next year LOL!

Other then that,

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens up with Pyrrha fighting Team CRDL...

Pyrrha strikes Cardin, who tries to counter only to hit her shield before getting driven back. He falls to one knee and then rolls to dodge as she comes down from above. Eventually, Pyrrha launches her spear at Dove Bronzewing and knocks him down. Next, she fires a shot at Sky Lark and then blocks Feather's Edge with her shield. Switching from sword to spear and driving him back, firing another shot before knocking Sky to the ground. She attacks Cardin again, who unleashes a short column of fire from the red Dust crystal in The Executioner by smashing the floor. She dodges the blast and then blocks Cardin's swing before he and Sky attempt to double-team Pyrrha. Only for her to avoid them both before vaulting over Cardin.

Pyrrha throws her shield, which hits Cardin in the face and bounces back to hit Sky. She then flips back through the air to catch it and land on Sky, incapacitating him. Dove and Russel Thrush rush her together, but she can drive them back. Kicking Dove away, he manages to recover, landing on his feet as Cardin leaps in to smash at her with his mace.

Pyrrha dodges and opens fire with the rifle-form of Miló, but Russel defends Cardin, deflecting every shot with Shortwings. He and Dove charge at Pyrrha, with Russel leaping into the air and performing a triple somersault. However, the double-kick attack is easily blocked with her shield. Russel and Dove strike at Pyrrha together, demonstrating precision through their ability to avoid hitting one another during the attack. She falls back, still parrying every blow, as Cardin attempts to capitalize on the distraction. Pyrrha opens fire again, but this time Cardin deflects the bullets with his weapon. He charges at her only to be met with a knee to the chin. The two clash, with Cardin receiving several hits. Russel ducks in under Cardin for a surprise attack but also proves himself unable to wear her down.

Pyrrha dodges every slash and hits him with her shield; Dove moves in after Russel is knocked to the ground. After a few deflected swipes, he fires on her with Hallshott, but she can bull right through using her shield. Although he is able to avoid her attack, Dove finds himself knocked out of the fight by an errant swing from Cardin, who moves in for another assault. Pyrrha knocks Cardin into the air and then leaps after him. Cardin blocks a few hits, but she quickly maneuvers herself to slam him into the ground.