The sleepover

Sophie's pov

You guys go upstairs to jaylas room and you signal to javon to come up there with us and when we got up there we decided we should take pictures

Sophiestocool4u

Cap:with jayla and javon @jaylawaltonofficial @onwardwanna

Liked by:onwardwanna, onwardjdub, 176899
Comments
JaylaWaltonofficial: we look awsome
User76:why does Sophie's face look like that
^sophieistocool4u:Ik right she's so annoying
User08:jophie
^onwardwanna:no
Sophiestocool4u:agreed with wanna
Onwardjdub:where's my invite
^sophiestocool4u: obviously you didn't get one

Jayla, javon, and Sophie are sitting in jaylas room when Sophie comes up with an idea. "We should go live" I say.

They nod in agreement. Jaden comes into the room and sees all of us. "Can I join" he asks.

"Sure jj" I smile and he comes and sits behind me. I lean back a bit and look at him. "Looking good jj" he laughs and I slap his arm.

I lean forward and I look at javon. He looks pissed. Or jealous. Hm.

I'm reading the comments out loud which there's a lot. "Are sophie and javon dating"

I laugh and we both say no.

Javons phone rings and he gets up. "I'll be right back"

He walks out and jayla reads a comment. "Jayla and Sophie kiss"

Jadens just staring shocked at us. We pull away and start laughing hard. "Sophies a good kisser"

I laugh. "Why thank you your not to bad yourself"

I'm reading another comment from user987 when javon comes into the room.

Sophies literally ugly she's only there to use them

I get up and walk out the room.

I'm sitting on the stairs when javon comes out. "Hey what's up?" He asks.

"Sorry I should probably go" I sigh.

He grabs my hand and holds it. "Why what happened"

"Just there are so many comments on Instagram and on the live about me being ugly and useless"

He squeezes my hand and shakes his head. Your not ugly or useless and besides we met yesterday what do they know" I shrug. "Your right"

Right then jayla comes out of her room with Jaden. "Couple goals" jayla says. I roll my eyes and let go of his hand. "I should get going guys today was fun though"

Jayla and javon shake their heads. "No stay the night" jayla puts in.

I look at Jaden and javon. "Where would I sleep?"

"Not my room" Jaden says and walks away. I chuckle.

"I would but kylees comes over" jayla replies.

"Guess your sleeping in my room" javon says. I shrug. "Guess so but I need some clothes"

He nods and stands up. "Want some help up?" I nod and take his hand.

We go to his room and he grabs my clothes I go to the bathroom and change. As I'm putting the shirt on javon is knocking on the door. "Hurry up Sophie I have to pee!"

I laugh and walk out the door. "Looking good" he says. I smile and walk to jaylas room. "Be in the room in a second"

I walk inside jaylas room and she's laughing. "What?"

"You two so like each other" I roll my eyes. "We don't but ok"

I go to walk out but she yells something else. "I don't have too much fun with my brother tonight!" I turn around grab a pillow and hit her with it while she's laughing. "Jayla your not funny" she continues laughing when I walk out.

I walk to javons room and he's shirtless laying down. I walk over and sit on one side of the bed. I get comfortable and soon fall asleep.

So hope you guys liked the updated version of this chapter!!

A/n
I'm not doing a smut cause he's only 15 and I think it's disgusting how people do it like bro