Home at last

It's been 3 months sense shooting I haven't talk to javon once. I have a boyfriend now his name is Lucas . He's really sweet and kind we've been together for a month.

Today I decided to ditch lucas and hang out with my friends cause their way more important to me. As I'm getting dressed lucas FaceTimes me and ofc I answer.

"Hey babe" I said smiling

"Where you heading" he asked confused

"To the Walton's my neighbors" I said looking at him but then he looked mad.

"Why they have two sons who are whores" when he said that my blood boiled like what the hell that's practically my family and he says that.

"No you are not gonna call Jaden and javon a whore the only whore here is you now bye bitch" and I hung up the phone texted him that he can talk to me when he doesn't want to be a bitch.

I walked over to the Walton's and knocked and jayla opened the door hugging me dragging me upstairs. "How's your boy friend" jayla asked me smirking. "We're not on speaking terms" she looks shocked. "what why" she asked. "he called your brothers whores and I didn't like that" I said happy that I was able to do something to keep him from saying shit. "Jeez girl rough" she said. I didn't really care though cause I'm losing feelings anyways but yk.

As I'm walking up the stairs I see javon walk out of his room I acted like I wasn't bothered by it so i ignored him.

"Hey Sophie don't forget about the premiere in 3 days" I heard javon say but I continued to walk away. I wasn't giving In not this easy.

"Soph I'm gonna go shower then I have to get Jaden from practice All right" jayla says and I nod and lay on her bed watching tiktoks.

Jayla left an hour ago because jadens thing is an hour away. I got bored so I decided to go get something to eat.

Worst chose ever.

As I'm walking downstairs I hear javon talking. ABOUT ME. I walk to the kitchen and I'm listening but it's wierd he's only talking about our time together and with a girl. The girl looked familiar but I didn't think anything of it until. He stops talking I look away from the fridge and their kissing.

That's when I realized it's my friend Layla. But what she said next boiled my blood.

"She's a ugly whore anyways she didn't treat you right and now she's still putting you through hell I will never do that to you" Layla says to javon smiling and touching him.

I walk over and as I start I says. "I'm sorry to interrupt anything but I'm not an ugly whore and you weren't there you were supposed to be my friend and your calling me a ugly whore. You're with a different guy every two days your longest relationship was for 3 days. And I put him through hell no no he put me through it cause after that all I can ever dream about is being back in Anthony's arms with bruises all over me and no one can help me. So instead of calling your friend a ugly whore look in the mirror"

After I said that javon looked shocked like I just said something terrible.

"Go to your little boyfriend Dylan oh wait you guys broke up cause I was with him last night" Layla says and I'm shocked. "We never broke up" I feel hurt.

"Oh well to bad guess your boyfriends like me better" she said that I wanted to kill her.

I almost did. She said that and I started punching and slapping her. She did hit me a couple times but I didn't let her win.

"Sophie come on get off her she's not worth it" I heard him say as I start crying. "Your supposed to be my friend and you do this shit fuck you Layla" I say crying I javons arms.