On set

"Action!"

"Jug this isn't fair you get to share a room with betty" I yell at jug who's walking into the kitchen.

"I'm in highschool your not your in 8th grade" I groan and continue following him.
"Ughhh jug this isn't fair" I yell. "jb stop arguing" jughead says. "I hate you" I say as I storm off to my room.

Why does he act like my dad I mean fp my dad is here and the sheriff so why can't I ignore jug oh yea cause dad put him in charge while he's away.

I hate jughead so much. Soon I hear a knock at my door. "Go away jughead" I yell but it wasn't jughead. "It's me betty" a girl says. "oh hey betty"

She smiles and sits on my bed across from me. "I'm sorry him and you got into a fight but he's doing it for your saftey you know that right" she says. Of course she's defending him. "yea yea yea"

She sighs. "boys now a days don't take no for an answer you'd be lucky to find someone like jughead" she says. "But Richie isn't like that he's sweet and cares about me" I say putting my head down.

I don't get why I can't be with Richie. "until you let him get into your pants" she says. "I have to go but promise no more trouble" she smiles. "I promise" this is why I likes betty she was so understanding.

"CUT" the director yells.

"You did a great job today" lili says hugging me. "Thanks you did great to" I said smiling I walked off when I saw him entering.

I wanted to die right then and there I saw him walk in and I wanted to cry. All I could remember was that same day he hurt me. I wanted to die but I ran into my trailer and closed the door and slid down crying. Why am I so emotional.

I ask myself I'm so stupid I shouldn't be like this. Soon a knock at my door for me to go to the next building for my next scene. I got ready dried my tears and looked at my script.

Fuck.

Todays the day I have my first scene with him. with javon.

I brush it off and go to set.

"I'm here sorry I'm late" I hear someone say I turn and it's javon.

Then the director says "places places" "and ACTION"

"Hey rich" I say looking at him. "Hey jb"
"So my brother and them said you can't stay at my house but I can sneak you in" I say hugging him. "great id love that" he says looking me up and down. I get uncomfortable for a second. Then I don't know why but he pulled me in and gently kissed me and walked off.

"CUT" the director yells.

"great job javon and Sophie great work" the director says and I run off to my trailer and kylee following me.

"Hey are you ok soph you look upset I know your upset about that but hey at least it wasn't just random and it was apart of the scene" Kylee says rubbing my back. "Kylee I hate him so much he hurt me and that's all I see and that kiss wasn't apart of the scene. He was supposed to walk away from me" I say as I'm crying in her shoulder. "I've cried so much these past couple months it's upsetting I just want to be happy again Kylee happy with someone who loves me"
I say not noticing javon listening to the whole thing.

"Hey it's ok to cry" she rubs my back.

"Why do I have to care for him still. He cheated I should hate him and not have a tiny bit of care for him but I do it's like I can't forget but I can forgive" that's when I realize who was listening. It was javon.

Fuck. I then run into my trailer and I look out my window and see Kylee talking to javon so I east drop.

"What do you want javon" Kylee says in anger. She wouldn't hate him she's just mad at him and I know that.