The summer suprise

I wake up to javon shaking me. "Whatttt" i whine. "My mom and dad called all of our names" I get up and walk downstairs.

"Hey kids so we got tickets to bora bora for the summer!!" Dj and Jessica say once we're all downstairs.

Everyone but me squeal. "Can I go with you guys?" I ask. "I talked to your mom yesterday when I went to introduce myself after you decided to stay the night. She said that's fine"

I smile and jayla hugs me. "Alright go pack because we leave first thing tomorrow morning"

Everyone runs upstairs and I go grab my phone so I can go pack. "I'm gonna go pack I'll be back later" jayla grabs my hand. "Wait help me pack then I can go help you"

I shrug. "Alright but be quick"

•••

We get to my house and I start packing. I grab some bathing suits, pajamas, and 3 of my boyfriend Anthony's hoodies.

"Are you sure your gonna want hoodies in bora bora"

"Yea there my boyfriend Anthony's and if I get cold I could wear them"

She slowly nods before speaking. "Wait shoes Anthony"

I literally said my boyfriend. "My boyfriend I just said that"

Her eyes go wide. "Girl you shared a bed with javon! I don't think your boyfriend would like that" fuck she's right.

"Well what do I do?" I start pacing around my room.

"Either break up with Anthony or don't be friends with javon"

I groan when Anthony face times me.

S: Hey Anthony
A: hey what are you packing for
S: oh I'm going to bora bora for the summer with the Walton family
A: you mean the family with the two boys the same age as us
Jay:their names are javon and Jaden just so you know
A: I know their names
S:thanks Jay but yea I am why?
A: I don't want you going
S: why
A: because it's summer and it's hot out and being in bora bora your gonna see them shirtless
S:Antony you don't get to dictate where I go I'm going
Jay: get it girl
S:I'm going I'll be back in three months
A: three months!
S:yup
A: your not going
S:yes I am your not my boss
A: but I am your bf your not going without me
S: try me
A: I'm already packing
S: your not going end of discussion
A: I just grabbed a couple clothes I'm on my way to your house
S: I'll lock my doors
A: I have a key remember
S: ugh your not going
A: I'm here

After the call he gets to the house

"Sophie let me in now" he yells banging on my door. At this moment I get embarrassed because jayla is about to witness anthony.

"No"

"Sophie I swear to god if you don't let me in I'll break down your door" I feel tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. God damn it.
"she said no dipshit go away your not coming on this trip with her" I shake my head. "Jayla please dont argue with him it's gonna make it worse"

I slide my back down the bedroom door and put my head in my hands. I start to shake. Me and Anthony have been in a toxic relationship for months and I can't get out of it now cause he hits me when I try.

As I'm crying I hear footsteps. He unlocked the door. Shit. I feel him bang on my bedroom door. "your not going to bora bora" he yells. I try to catch my breath when I speak. "Yes I am" I say as I move away from the door grabbing my things.

Jayla opens the door but he shoved her out of the way and pins me to the wall. "your not going without me and if I need to I'll lock you in your room" he says making his grip tighter hurting me as I start tearing up.

"Antony y- y- your hurting my arm pls" I say as tears fall from my face. "She said your hurting her now let go" jayla says slapping his arm. "If you go to bora bora we are over"

I sigh. "Fine then we're over"
I say scared but happy. "Oh that's it" he grabs your hair and drags you out of the room and hits you in the face. "I gave you everything and you just leave me for what for those boys. I bet your fucking them you know what my friends were right your an ugly slut. I moved from New York for you! I left my family for us and you treat me like this. Your a disgusting slut"

I start tearing up and he starts grabbing my wrist picking me up and holding me by the arm. "All you did was hurt me you can do whatever you want" I sigh crying

I notice jayla standing right behind him. "What the fuck! Get your hands off her" she says that as she starts hitting him and kicking him and soon he's outside running to his car. "And don't think about contacting her ever again and she's not a slut". She runs to me as I'm crying and holds me as we move to the floor.

•••

I'm walking with my suitcase with jayla over to her house. I tried to cover my bruises with foundation. But I don't think I did it well enough so hopefully they don't notice.

I walk inside and see javon. He hugs me and notices the bruises. "Jayla what happened" he asked. "It's nothing javon"

His face went from a smile to looking worried and angry. "Her now ex boyfriend Anthony came and said she wasn't going to bora bora and broke up with her so she said she didn't care and he kept hitting her called her a slut and shit but she's ok now"

Javon hugs me again and rubs my arms.

Soon we all decide we should go to sleep sense we have to wake up early tomorrow

Hope you guys liked this chapter