Seven

"I swear, I'm getting you back!" Axl said with a sad smile on the other side of the glass barrier keeping Axl from his little brother who snuck out of school to see if Axl was alright. 

Axl was thrown in jail, the other band members weren't since they weren't the legal guardians of the children, therefore weren't putting them in any danger, and Slash was still in a coma at the hospital. It hurt Axl to know that he may never see Slash again. That is if the guitarist doesn't wake up. 

"Please do," Stuart said. "I don't want to go to another house with random people!" "I'll try to get out of here as fast as possible!" Axl said. "Just hang tight and refuse anyone who tries to take you." "I will," Stuart said as tears filled his eyes. He let out a quiet sob. "No, don't cry, Hey. don't cry," Axl said but his voice was breaking as well. "I can't help it, I wanna go home!" Stuart said. "I'll get you and Amy home soon, trust me!" Axl said. "Alright, thirty minutes is up," Said the officer who came to take Axl away. 

Stuart sighed and walked out of the jail wishing he could go back to the day he was brought to Axl's house. He wanted to embrace his brother and apologize for being an asshole to him on the first day. Axl was only trying his best and it was all so sudden. 

Suddenly, Stuart was thrown to the ground and large heavy bodies fought their way on him and licked his face. Stuart tossed them off of him as he sat up frowning that the two dogs had come to him at the wrong time. But his frown didn't last as Molly walked up to him. "Stuart!" she laughed. "I'm sorry! They got loose!" "It's alright," Stuart said as he jumping to his feet. "The track race is in a couple of weeks, are you coming to cheer me on?" Molly asked. "Of course!" Stuart said. "I'll be there!"
.
.
.
"Molly Adler, imagine that!" Zach said. "Shut up!" Stuart blushed. "I'm not here to talk about that!" "I just wanted to get your mind off of what had happened!" Zach said. "I don't want my mind to be taken off of what happened, I want to find a way to fix it!" Stuart said. "But you can't fix it, Stu," Zach said. "You just need to have a little patience."