• 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 •

Welcome to the SG Mini Contests

Welcome to the SG Mini Contests. This new initiative was created with the intention of having a fun and enjoyable time. And if there is a chance for growth and winning, it makes this all the more wholesome. Well, of course, remember to throw in a bit of gambling for a dash of excitement. You will never know you might just be playing with fire 🔥

We value everyone's hard work and we're planning to make this book for us to host various interesting contests such as covers, even possibly mood boards and themes. If you're someone who has these stored somewhere in your book waiting for a chance to showcase them, now you get a chance to compete with them! Everyone is free to join this initiative. We work real hard to ensure that the experience will be smooth and easy for you guys, so if you think this interests you, join! We'd love to have you.

More information on SG Mini Contests...

This initiative was suggested by one of our community members Spinel243 and will be hosted along with vairyxo and devianmisfit. I believe it is a good idea to deliver it in this format. It was originally meant for only graphic contests but we decided to expand it. SG Mini Contests will be held seasonally. Meaning that there will be different types of contests we may hold at different times/months of the year. So make sure to check out regularly, or you can follow us to keep track of updates on this book.

Every contest is different and so are the rules to enter. Make sure to follow them or your entry will be considered invalid. All contests are on a first-come-first-serve basis and the limit for participants will also differ. Each of these contests will have its own chapters.

 Each of these contests will have its own chapters