- March's Winners -

Dear all, welcome to the announcement of the March SG Mini Contest results!

We had a good bit of participation for our first Mini Contest, so first we want to thank those who entered. Thank you!

And now...for your winners.

*****

In 1st Place, Baqkns with their book, Throne of Dragonix! NattKuznetsov was their cover designer. (Total Score: 51.5 out of 60)

Your prizes are:

1. A shout-out on our message board!

2. A place in the SG Hall of Fame book!

3. A mini-interview about your book!

4. And a drawing of one of your characters by @MeowMeow422!

Congratulations!

Next...CrystalCallistral in 2nd place with their book, The Gunner and The Florist! DarkAngelGraphics was their cover designer. (Total Score: 48.5 out of 60)

Your prizes are:

1. A shout-out on our message board!

2. A place in the SG Hall of Fame book!

3. And a mini-interview about your book!

Congratulations!

Finally...JaydenLThompson in 3rd place with their book, Breakout! (Total Score: 48 out of 60)

Your prizes are:

1. A shout-out on our message board!

2. A place in the SG Hall of Fame book!

3. And a customizable graphic banner for a book of your choice from our very own Meow!

Congratulations!

*****

Tag Fest Winner is KennyandEmo🌹. We made a mistake on the tags calculations and we apologise for tagging another user previously. However, we have PM-ed the tagfest winner and the prize for him/her will be a customisable graphic banner as promised. (Kindly claim your prize by 12th April or by end of this month before we consider all prizes to be voided)

Remember all winners, claim your prizes as fast as possible because Meow is only one person and will be working very hard for you guys. Give her some thanks when you slide into her DMs!

And with that...the results announcement is over. We will announce the April contest within the next couple days so stay tuned and add this book to your reading list to get updates. Thank you all again!

P.S. We will PM your scores and personal reviews to all of you.