- April's Winners -

Hello, we are back to present to you the winners of April SG Mini Contest. This time round due to the limited number of participants, the good news is that everyone will be winning back some prizes.

In 1st Place, we have cshully, with "Magic Land" who have successfully used the most number of words in the list with the highest record as 7 words!
(Total Score: 72/100)

The prizes you have are:

1. A special mention in SG Hall of Fame

2. A first-place sticker (will be sent via DMs along with your score)

3. A shout-out in our forum board

4. A customizable banner/profile picture from Opia Graphics

In 2nd Place, we have "The Boy and the Girl" by amazingparrots, also the most creative short story about a cute relationship between polar bears. (Total Score: 67/100)

The prizes you have are:

1. A special mention in SG Hall of Fame

2. A second-place sticker (will be sent via DMs along with your score)

3. A shout-out in our forum board

4. A customizable banner/profile picture from Opia Graphics

And in 3rd Place, persiadubson14 with "King of Racket". Only 4 words were included in the story which was lower than the required 5, but it was a great attempt at improvisational writing. (Total Score: 60/100)

The prizes you have are:

1. A special mention in SG Hall of Fame

2. A third-place sticker (will be sent via DMs along with your score)

3. A shout-out in our forum board

4. A customizable banner/profile picture from Opia Graphics

And lastly, the tag fest winner we have persiadubson14, since you've won the third place the banner will not be given again, but if you wish to have a second banner feel free to check out the community's graphic shop and request from one of the GDs <3

Congratulations!

*****

How To Claim Your Banners/PFPs
Please read this part if you wish to claim your banners/pfps as stated as part of your prize pool.

Firstly, head over to Opia Graphics, you can find it under our community profile, it has a very interesting cover featuring an eye with pink irises.

Next, read the rules on how you can request a graphic. After that, take a look at each of the GDs chapters because they will have their works displayed and you can decide which is your preferred designer. With that, you can then head to ❤️ to fill in the forms for your banner/pfp in the making and tag your preferred GD.

Mention that you're a winner of SG Mini Contests, and hence you do not need to make payments (if some of the GDs have). If you're not interested in a banner or a pfp, you can request a WP theme design from Brooklyn or BrooklynWolves (she's one of the GDs).

Please make sure to give proper credits if you decide to use any of the banners/pfps/themes.