᯾8.

I wake up late and then remember that I get to meet Jaden today and my whole mood changes, the thing with Jaden is we get along better then me and Aiden ever have. And I have only known him a week.

As I wait for Nic to get in the car I decided to post on my story.

@ jordisturniolo posted on her story

Jaden Walton replied to your story!heyyyy u close???

heyyyy u close???

just about to leave

Jaden sent nicolassturniolo story!

ohhh????? making ur brother drop you off💀💀💪💪

you off💀💀💪💪

omg he literally just took that photo
what an ass

Nah i love ur brothers 🔥

same tbh 
delivered 1m ago

♥︎♥︎♥︎
As we are driving I think Nic noticed I was smiling at my messages and he nudges me "are you smiling at your messages?!" he says fake gasping "okay well we're here, bye love you!" I say rushing to get out of the car.

"Love you too!"

I walk up to the Waltons house and knock, Jaden answers straight away "hey Jordi," he says moving aside and I walk in "wow nice house," he nods "thanks, let's go to my room."

He grabs my hand and for some reason I got butterflies in my stomach "so what does a boring person like you wanna do?" Jaden asks as we walk into his room "now how am I the boring one?" he laughs "I know we could do a tiktok?"

I nod and sit next to him as we look through trends, he leans on me as we look on my phone, I felt so tense with him that close but not uncomfortable."Omg Jaden you didn't tell me Jordi was here!" I hear Javon yell walking into the room "oh uh," Jaden says pulling away from me.

"Hey Wanna," I say getting up and hugging him, I then watch Jaden fully exclude himself from our conversations "y'all still wanna do a tiktok?" I ask and Jaden shakes his head "nah don't worry about it."

"Oh okay, since you're here I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the mall with me and Coco tomorrow?" I bite my lip as I didn't really like Coco as she thinks we're friends when we aren't.

"Uh only if Jaden comes," I say and Jaden looks up confused "nah," he breaths out and keeps scrolling on his phone and at this point I am done with his behaviour "Jaden can I speak to you in private?"

He looks at me confused but I am not taking no for an answer so I pull him up and walk to the bathroom and slam the door. "Why are you acting like a middle schooler?" I ask as he leans one arm on the wall behind me "I'm not I just don't like Coco and I don't wanna go," he says trying to be a smartass.

"Well please I can't say no to Wanna and I really don't like Coco," he sighs and leans down to my ear "fine ma," he walks out closing the door leaving me a mess.

a/n WOOOOO and dw I have a plan for Coco