᯾17.

♥︎♥︎♥︎Walking through the crowds of people all ages, it was dark but not to dark, perfect

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Walking through the crowds of people all ages, it was dark but not to dark, perfect. "Where are the Waltons gonna meet us?" Cam asks as I look over at my brothers comparing food "by the games," I say stealing some of Nic's fries "ayeee if you want some just fucking ask," he says throwing his arms up. "Also no boys," Chris warns wiggling his finger in my face "I am literally meeting up with Javon and Jaden."

"Well then stay five feet apart," Matt says as if it was obvious "okay yeah nah," I say grabbing Camilla's hand and run over to the stand the twins are awkwardly standing outside of. "No I'm serious if I hear of any condoling!" I hear one of them shout, I don't know who.

"Wanna!" I shout running up and hanging off him "yo Jords," he laughs and Cam hugs Jaden, I walk up to Jaden and pull him into a playful hug "you look pretty," Jaden says as he pulls away "you look pretty too."

"What should we do??" Javon asks and Cam lightens up "we should go the gun shooting game!" I hug her "yes Cam!" Cam and Wanna walk in front as me and Jaden walk behind them.

"You know we could sneak off," Jaden says leaning casually down to my ear "we could," I think and we both smile but I feel Javons grip around my arm "Jords your versing me first!" I just look back at Jaden who glares.

I stand up to the game and watch the rabbits move up and down "I for real gonna win, you can't even hold a gun," I glare and look back at Jaden who isn't even talking to Cam just staring at me.

I start shooting and hit two and Javon hits all "I won!" he shouts and he hugs me but I keep making eye contact with Jaden "yo me and Jordi gonna go on the fairest wheel," Jaden speaks up grabbing my arm.

"Yo the fuck we playing a game?" Wanna argues as Cam gives an amused look "we'll be quick asshole," Jaden scoffs "calm ya farm guys I love you both," I defend as Jaden pulls me away from the others. "Why are you being so mean," I say in a low tone "I'm not he just never lets me hang wit you," Jaden is walking quick through the people "well maybe it's because he's more open," he glares at me.

"I'm kidding," we wait in the line, two boys come up to me maybe a year younger "are you Jordi Sturniolo?" the blonde one asks "uh yep," the both nudge each other and laugh "can we-" "nah please let her be," Jaden says cutting them off "Jay," I mutter and the two boys walk off.

As we finally hop onto the ferris wheel "Jaden you can't do that," I say as I sit right next to him "sorry can we just enjoy this please," I smile as I admire the view "this is so beautiful," I say looking down at my shoes hanging over the fields. As I am looking around I notice Jadens eyes never leave my face.

"Look there Nic!" I say waving down at him and he obviously doesn't see me "daymn," Jaden says and we talk and laugh till we get to the top. "Wait throw your drink on him," I say hitting Jadens chest "yo should I?" I grab the coke out of his hand and drop it, it lands on his head as we aren't that far above the ground "fuck," I laugh "watch us get banned from the ferris wheel!"

"Your a mean sister," Jaden starts and I give him a look "your a fucking mean brother!"

I look over at Jaden who is looking into my eyes, I smile and I watch as everything slows down. Then his lips are on mine to my surprise I couldn't even close my eyes as he quickly pulls away "ah shit sorry, I don't know why I did that," he says rubbing the back of his head.

"Jay I-" I keep stuttering as he doesn't look at me "that was stupid, it was the moment you know pretty sky and shii," I just feel my mood change as he denies the situation "oh okay yeah," I say trying to hide my disappointment.

When we both depart the ferris wheel we walk back to Wanna and Cam, "hey y'all have fun?" Cam says hugging my waist, to be honest my mind was rushing I couldn't even speak. I felt like I wanted to talk to Jaden but I had no idea how. 

"Jords?" Cam questions "yeah uh I'm gonna go home, I'm not feeling well," I make brief eye contact with Jaden as I walk into the crowd again. Javon didn't even question why I left but he also didn't know why. Camilla is my best friend I could tell that we're gonna be having a conversation about this later.

I walk over to my brothers who were talking about some stupid shit and  they all could tell something was up with my mood but they didn't ask and they just took me home and I ended up having a full mental breakdown.

Who the hell kisses someone then denies any feelings that fuelled that kiss.

a/n 🧑🏻‍🎤