᯾15.

a/n added a new face claim go to intro to see!

imessage with Wanna💯💋🤷‍♀️🖕

Wanna💯💋🤷‍♀️🖕
meet me and jay outside the library

kay bae 😜

Wanna💯💋🤷‍♀️🖕
🙄🙄🙄 yk i like boys

oh okay should of told me that before
we started a family!!!

Wanna💯💋🤷‍♀️🖕
👨‍👨‍👦‍👦
delivered 1m ago

♥︎♥︎♥︎

I run up to Jaden and Javon with Camilla by my side, this is why moving schools was easy because my bestie Cam goes here so I fit right in.

"Wanna!" I shout hugging him and he laughs "yo," He says to Cam who smiles "to be honest I'm fucking nervous right now," she laughs and I see Jaden and give him a smile before pulling him into a hug.

"Who's this?" Jaden says pointing to Cam "oh yeah this is Camilla," Camilla awkwardly shifts her body "I've been going to this school since day one," Jaden looks embarrassed "oh shit for real," Jadens tone sad "I'm playing I mean I have been at this school for ages but didn't know who y'all were to you got famous and shii," Javon laughs relived.

"We we're gonna go to that carnival after school, you girls wanna come?" Jaden asks and I hug him his hands go around my waist "it's like you read my mind?" I question and he gives a mysterious look. As us three are walking I see Jayla and some others walk up towards us.

"Omg is that Jordi Sturniolo?!" Jayla mocks in a fan voice as we hug "it is!" I giggle "see you got half the Walton tribe running after you," I sigh "yeah you know how it is," she laughs "bye y'all, be cool Jay," Jayla whispers the last bit causing Jaden to slap her.

"Bye this is so weird I'm literally hanging with the tiktok famous group," Cam jokes and I hug her "you don't have to feel like that we'll make you famous," Jaden pinches my waist "ma I have something for you."

Cam gives me a look and let's go, Wanna and Cam keep walking as Jaden stands with me "okay so this is the cringiest thing I have done in my fucking life but," he pulls out a bear and passes it to me.

The bear ☟︎

I look at the toy and laugh "Jade you- I- thanks," I laugh looking at him "quickly put it away before people see," he groans and I shove it in my bag "your fucking adorable," I say and he goes red "nah we never speak of this

I look at the toy and laugh "Jade you- I- thanks," I laugh looking at him "quickly put it away before people see," he groans and I shove it in my bag "your fucking adorable," I say and he goes red "nah we never speak of this."

We soon catch up to Cam and Wanna "have fun?" Cam says nudging me "hilarious," I just say sitting next to them on the grass "nah don't even think about it ma," Jaden says covering my mouth I grab his hand "it isn't embarrassing," I sigh and he removes his hand "nah it isn't I just don't want everyone excepting epic presents like that."

a/n hope y'all have a good day/night