᯾13.

We are all sitting Chick-Fil a in awkward silence and I pick up my fries trying not to look at the twins "can I have some of yours Jordi?" Mumps asks and I slide him some of food and he giggled eating it.

"Mumps stop," Jaden says kind of embarrassed I sigh "no it's fine," Jaden pushes my food back to me "okay then," I say as I keep eating.
"Jaden she let me have some!" Mumps says getting annoyed and Jaden groans "Mumps let her eat her
food," Javon says and we all sit awkwardly again "guys what the fuck is going on?" I ask as the tension is getting to much.

"Ion know," Jaden shrugs "well I'm just confused in why you were so mad," I say and Javon looks around confused "I wasn't mad you were," Jaden laughs and I stand up "I think I'm gonna get one of my brothers to pick me up," I say storming out.

After a few minutes of standing outside, Jaden comes out "hey Jordi," Jaden stands next to me as I look at him "I'm sorry about that, I was just in mood," I smile looking over at him "thanks that's all I was looking for," Nic pulls up "yo! Jordi!"

I hug Jaden "don't be a dick again," I warn and he nods "yeah of course ma."

As soon as I jump into the car Javon knocks on my window saying something worried and I look at him concerned and wound the window down "Wanna what the fuck?!" He sighs "just look," he says holding his phone up showing a picture on Aidens main story.
☟︎

I snatch his phone and see this picture hasn't been used at all so people will think we are back together "you have to be fucking kidding me!" I yell and Nic sees the photo "yo imma kill him," I pass Javons phone back "yeah we thought me and you c...

I snatch his phone and see this picture hasn't been used at all so people will think we are back together "you have to be fucking kidding me!" I yell and Nic sees the photo "yo imma kill him," I pass Javons phone back "yeah we thought me and you could go live now to show that is an old pic, we don't have to mention him or anything," I look over at Nic then back at Wanna.

"Yeah that's a good idea, sorry Nic," I pout hoping out of the car "omg it's fine," Nic says driving off "let's go into my car," I put my arms around him "you mean your dads car."

Me and Javon are sitting in the front seat as Jaden is in the back with Mumps "hey y'all!" Javon shouts at his phone "hey guys," I wave as the comments go crazy "can I sit in the front?!" Daelo shouts and I laugh at him "yeah of course," I get up to climb to the back and fall onto Jaden who catches me "careful ma," he laughs as I sit next to him.

user1819- weren't you with Aiden???

"Jordi came to watch Jadens game today," Wanna says trying to hint I wasn't with Aiden. I see Jaden playfully glaring at me and I roll my eyes "J Gang!" Jaden shouts and I laugh leaning on him "when was that a thing??" I ask and he slaps his mouth "since forever!" Jaden shouts and I giggle "holy crap we are literally J gang!"

My head is on Jadens shoulder as we try to read the comments "yes we are all single," I say and the comments start to just turn into me and Aiden "guys can we not talk about Aiden," I say awkwardly laughing.

jadenno1fan- do jordi and jaden share clothes??

Me and Jaden look at eachother and laugh "maybe," I say quietly "they definitely do!" Daelo giggles and Jaden pretends to slap him.

a/n it was eating away at me not giving this book an ending so i am gonna keep going but won't drag it out that long

sorry for me confusing y'all with me changing my mind💀💀