Character Background/Customization

The main story i'm writing is mainly mei x reader and i'll be trying my best to refer Y/ N by both genders for everyone reading but if you guys got any request of characters you want to see (like for example miriam x reader etc.) i can try to make one shots for them.

Y/N L/N Customization

Y/N: choose whatever first name you want to have

L/N:  choose any last name you want to have

H/C: choose whatever hair color you want to have

E/C: choose whatever eye color you want to have

Race: Choose whatever race you are or you wish to be

Choose your gender

Male            /             Female

Y/N Character description/background

Y/N had been friends with meilin lee ever since their childhood and as they got older Y/N started to developed a crush on her greatly admiring her for being smart and her esstatic hardworking additute something Y/N deepley wishes he was.

 Y/N is a nice and friendly guy/girl who can be messy person especially his/her appearance and likes helping people when he/she can and thinks doing his own chores is tiring and a hassle, 

Y/N lives with his/her mother they are really poor and he/her mom doesnt have a great paying job and his/her dad left them, Y/N wants to help her/his mother by working around and by getting paid at mei temple 

he/she doesnt like seeing anyone hurt even people he/she hates and he/she mostly doesnt care what people say about him/her not caring about her appearance or how poor he/she was but can get easily offended if anyone offends his friends or mom especially meilin.

Y/N is very awkward around mei despite acting different around others and tries to dimiss any claim he/she likes mei as he's/she's worried that she won't like him/her back since she never expressed interests in anybody with 4 towne being a exception plus her mom doesn't like him/her much cause of his/her messy lifestyle/appearance even though Y/N is handy working there.

Author note/ so what do you think of Y/N?  I think i did fine and i'l be trying my best to make the story good and release a new part everyonce in awhile.

Wordcount: 401