Part 14: Preview

Author Note: yep I uh was gone for a while and I'm just gonna be honest I wasn't really in the writing mood during the time with the stress of school and stuff but recently I'm starting to get into the mood and is now currently writing part 14 right now and here's a quick proof/preview of the part I'm writing enjoy. (Rest Coming Soon)

《Mei Pov》

"Mei come down" Mom said bringing you towards the circle, you straighten yourself at the sight of everyone staring down on you, you looked up at the sky and it was a bright red moon as It was the night for the ritual, you thought about the conversation with dad, contemplating if it was best to do this "Just calm yourself and breath" Mr. Gao reassures you as he moved you through the steps.

You felt tense at the sight of everyone still looking at you "Don't move from the circle you understand?" Mr.Gao asked while pulling chalk out of his robe "for as long the red moon shines, the Astral realm will be open and the circle is the door" He says while completing the circle, he nodded at everyone and they all start playing their instruments of some sort and started chanting in Cantonese,

"So uh what are they saying?" You asked him "The door only open when we sing from our heart" Mr.Gao responds "It doesn't matter, I like Tony Bennet, but uh your grandma is old school" I nodded awkwardly "Now listen to their voices, let them guide you" I listened to him and closed my eyes, listening to them "Oh Sun Yee, The Revered Ancestor!" Mr.Gao shouted, I opened my eyes and looked around me.

"Guide this little girl through her inner storm!" Mr.Gao shouts, the circle starts to glow with sparks coming out "Louder! Louder!" Mr.Gao demands, they chanted louder and I started floating up "And Return The Red Panda Spirit!" Mr.Gao shouts rising up his sword and a Lazer like beam hits you in the head.

Suddenly I wake up in a bright vibrant bamboo forest, you walked around aimlessly in the bamboo forest very confused about what was happening till you reach the center with leafs coming together to form Your great great grandmother, Sun yee, I bowed infront of her, she bows back and forms a mirror like portal, I walked up and see myself but with my original black hair.

I walked up and dipped my fingers through the mirror thingy, it had a weird water like feeling, I went in a little more and see my red panda claw coming out, you pulled back and looked at Sun yee, she had a tired disappointed look on her, you decided to go on and go through the portal.

You try to move forward and it was difficult, I try to push harder and went head first through the portal, you struggled to push through and you look back at your panda self, looking in pain I start to remember things before the incident, the good times with everyone... with Y/N "Y/N... No!" You turn back and run into your panda self, breaking the whole ritual.

《Ming pov》

You cleared away the pink smoke and was shocked at the sight of Mei-Mei now in her red panda form "U-uh it's okay we can do the ritual again" I try to comfort her but suddenly she pulls back "Mei-Mei?"
She looked around and stared at me "I'm keeping it" Mei says firmly "what? she's keeping it?" Everyone murmured, you couldn't believe this is she actually serious?

Just then Mei starts running towards the door "Stop Her!" They all scream running towards her to stop her, you grabbed on to her arm "Mei-Mei Stop! Don't Do This!" I exclaimed, Mei forcibly shoves everyone away causing you to fall to the ground and crack your pedant "I'm Going To The Concert!" Mei-Mei shouts and runs away.

"Get Back Here! Mei-Mei Stop!" I shout falling to the ground again, I was berated with ranting sisters and a disappointed grandma, you felt furious so angery, you did so much for her and she does this for 5 tacky delinquents, the pedant cracked even more "how could she do this to me" You say rising up from the ground "How could she do this to her own mother!" You exclaim

Then suddenly the pedant cracks completely and the red panda spirit comes out and takes you over "Mei-Mei!" You scream transforming into your red panda form again after years since you did the ritual.