Part 1

"Y/N Wake Up you got to get to school!" Mom says knocking on the door waking you up "ugh ok coming" you groaned everything looked blurry *Yawn!* you get up on your bed rubbing your eyes to look around everything was clear, your room was still a mess.

You get up from bed and stretch your back feeling a few cracks in there you walk over dirty clothes and grab some clean clothes in your drawer and enter the bathroom to take shower,

You get out of the shower and dried yourself off putting on deodorant and lotion, you left your hair messy like usual and left the bathroom to eat some breakfast with your mom.

"Good morning my baby boy/girl breakfast is served" mom cheerfully placed breakfast in front of you, you chuckled at her "Mom i told you im not a baby anymore im 13 years old now remember" 

mom sat down at the other side of the table getting ready to eat "Well ok Mr/Ms. 13 year old i'll see you as one when you start cleaning your room" she teased you "I know mom It's just a choice" you say chowing down on scrambled eggs.

You were finishing your eggs when you hear the door knocks "Hey Y/N! It's Me Mei!" You almost choke hearing her "Uhm Bye Mom i gotta get going!" You get up from your seat picking up your backpack "Uh uh forgetting something?"

 Your mom stops you waiting for a hug you go in for the hug "Have a great day school today Also" your mom says "When are you and mei gonna start dating?" You flustered "Stop It Mom I Don't Like Her We're Just Friends" your mom laughs "Ok then I love you" she kisses your cheeks "I love you too bye mom"

 you waved at her and run to the door to open it "There You Are Y/N" you stared at her awkwardly making a small grin "Uh hi mei" you say closing the door behind you

 "Hi Y/N why are you staring at me like that? Is there some porridge on my face?" Mei touches her face but you stop her "No No its nothing " you say mei calms down and shrugs "Ok well Cmon The Train Is Almost Here." Meilin wasting no time she grabs your hand and pulls you down the stairs 

"Woah Slow down alittle mei!" You shout trying to stay at her pace "I'm Sorry but the trains almost here!" You blushed staring at her lusicous black hair flowing while running past people down the street, Mei is one of those students who actually cares about her education and honestly i really like her for that.

"And here we- Whoa!" Mei stopped abrupttedly causing you to bump into her, making her fall "Oh gosh Uh I'm sorry mei!" You franticly apologized picking her up from the ground "It's Ok Y/N its my fault for not slowing down" Mei chuckled "No No it's my fault not keeping up with you"you awkwardly say.

 you noticed a small graze on her hand and freak out "Oh No Mei You Look hurt I'm sorry" mei tries to dimiss it "Its Nothing Y/N It doesn't hurt much really i'll just get a bandage at the nurse office" you calm yourself down as a train stops by "Oh its Here Lets Go Now!" Mei pulls you again inside the bus.

She pulls you down on a seat next to her and puts out her notebook and writes down on some paper "All about that hussle am i right?" Mei says nudging you while looking at a elderly "Oh um yeah right, Mei what's that your writing?" You look over at her paper "Its our homework remember?".

You froze getting shivers on your back "I-I-I uh i forgot about it" you mumbled looking away, mei turns her head at you looking confused about how but quickly shifts to a smile "Oh Y/N of course you would, well anyways we should start doing it now" mei pulls your backpack at you "Yea your right" you smiled awkwardly pulling out your homework and pencil.

Later

Mei pov:

"You understand it now right?" You ask after explaining the how to answer the question to him/her "Yea i think i got it thanks mei" Y/N says making that awkward smile again, idk why he/she always does that, he/she looks kinda weird doing that

*Skrrrr* the train stops at its track arriving near the school "Oh Y/N We're Here Come on!" You quickly get up from your seat "Hold Up Wait!"  Y/N says franticly putting his homework into their backpack, You run down the the street getting towards the school.

You run up the stairs holding your case in your mouth  to burst open the school door "Besties Assemble!" You shout into the school, "Miriam!" Miriam a casual looking girl Pulls her head out of her locker  hearing you she takes off the food in her mouth "Mei!" 

"Priya!" Priya a unmotivated looking girl takes her eyes off her magazine looking at you "yo" priya closes her magazine walking towards you, "Abbey" abby a short very extreme girl stopped shouting at some random kids and looks over getting excited "Mei!" She runs towards her.

"Y/N!" Y/N a clumsy messy looking guy/girl runs into the the school out of breath and sweating "Jeez Mei Slow Down Please!" Y/N walks up to the rest of the group doing their signature hand shake.

Y/N pov

You walk down the halls with mei and your friends they talk about how to their gonna excelle in class today (mostly mei) and you nod your head listening to Mei looking at how cute she was today "Especially you Y/N"  Mei says nudging you, making you blush "Oh yea i'll try" you say while rubbing your neck.

Word count: 960