Part 6

You felt the embarassement mei had "Hey Mei- Woah!" You tried to comfort her again but was then blown away by a big pink explosion "RAAGGHH!" You heared in the smoke, you rubbed your eyes searching for mei "Mei? Mei? Oh What The?" While you stick your hand around the pink smoke looking for Mei you instead feel a really fluffy red fur 

"Huh?" The big red panda looks down at you touching it's fur "Uh? AHHHH!" You screamed falling to the floor  backing away from the big red panda "Y/N I'M Sorry!" The red panda says before it runs out of the class "Mei? MEI!" You hear Ms. Lee shouts, Where's mei? Is she here? Wait a sec... was that mei?

You quickly get up from the ground and ran out of the class at the thought of Mei being the red panda, how is this possible? There's no way that her right? you look around and saw a big furry tail move around a corner, you followed it around the corner you saw it enter the womens bathroom while accidentally knocking down some students

"Hey you guys ok? Good" you quickly ask the kids that fell down on the floor and knocked on the bathroom door and it was locked "Hey Mei Is That You? It's Me Y/N!" You shouted "No Stay Back!" You hear then you stopped knocking the door "It's ok mei just let me In I'm not gonna do any thing" you promised her.

You stood there for a few seconds till the door opens up and get quickly get pulled in "Mei is that you? What happened?" You asked the red panda as it puts back the garbage can on the door behind you "Y/N Idk What's Happening To Me I'm A Big Red Panda And I'm Just Really Freaking Out!" Mei exclaimed she was hyperventilating.

Mei falls on the bathroom stalls and sits down looking at her hands or paws "Idk What To Do, Idk Why This Is Happening To Me Right Now" she says still hyperventilating, you just stood there awkwardly, feelling bad for whatever is happening to her "Mei i-" you were about to try comforting her again but than someone knocks on the door "Hey is anyone in there? I really need to go" 

"AHHH Oh God!" Mei Shrieks starting to climb out of the window she get's stuck for a little til she pulles herself out"Hey Mei Wait!" You try to climb up to the window but you didn't have the upper body strength to do so, Dang it what do i do? I'm to weak to climb up "Hey Anyone In There!" You looked behind you hearing the same person still knocking behind the locked door.

You stared at it for a sec till you get a idea (Light bulb appears) Wait a sec That's It! "Just A Sec!" You shout grabbing the garbage off the door handle "Your Welcome Bye!" You quickly said to girl coming into the bathroom, you rushed towards the open window, you used the garbage can as a stool to get up to the window and climb out of it

"Aaagh Mei? MEI!" You fell down hard on the ground, getting some fall damage and looking around you sawed Ms. Lee quickly moving out of sight around the corner she's probably following mei too, you start to get up and started following her direction "Why Are You Guys So Fast!" You Groaned as you were following Ms. Lee that was following mei.

You see Ms. Lee get into her car and drive off "Oh Come On" you muttered realizing you lost track of where Ms. Lee and mei went "Where are you?" You ran around the streets looking everywhere confused, Cmon just think Y/N Think, If i became big red panda somehow where would i be? Where would i go?  Maybe i can find her at her house?

 As you thought Mei comes running in front of you through a alleyway "AHHHHH!" Mei screams lifting her arms up and scaring the people in front of you "Mei!" You exclaimed "Stay Away!" She shouts at you running away to a nearby fire escape "Mei Wait!" You try to follow her but the fire escape starts to break

"Mei!" You shout as she almost falls to the ground but lands on a huge sign, As she climbs to the roof the sign starts to break and it falls off,"Woah!" The sign breaks off her weight and lands near you, She might be going to her house i need to get ahead of her, you thought going into a alleyway.