Part 3

Y/N pov

You were on the train sitting next to mei as you get near her temple, you stared at her while she was listening to 4-town reading the magazine from earlier "So Mei?" You touch her shoulder "Yes Y/N?" You look at her awkwardly "So when are you availible, like actually?" She face turned guilty and looked away to think of something.

"Maybe The weekend if my mom lets me I'll tell you when i'm availible" Mei says you awkwardly smiled again "I hope your availible early, i really want to spend time with you" You gasped realizing you said, mei flustered looking at you confused "I Mean Not Just Me! Miriam, Priya, Abbey We All Want To Hang With You Not Just Me! Don't Think Of It In Anyother Ways!" You exclaimed flinging your arm around.

"Uh Ok, Y/N We're Here!" She shouts pulling you out of your seat, you and mei runs towards her family temple "Hi Guys!" Mei Greeted everyone there she talked to some elderly playing chess "Hi mr. Gao" you waved at him "Why Hello Y/N How's is things going?" He asked "Things been okay, anyways i need to work now" you said about to walk off but he continues "Ok Oh and by the way, how has it been going with Mei did you get together?" Mr.Gao asked all his friends chuckled.

You frowned at his question "Sir I told you were just friends nothing else bye now" you waved him a bye than you hear Ms. Lee gasped, Oh no what happened? You ran towards the room mei and her mother was in "Why Do You Have A Bandage On Your Hand? Did Something Happened?" Ms. Lee asks "It's nothing mom really i just" Mei tried to dimiss it to her but she pulls open mei bandage

"Oh My Goodness Mei What Happened Who Hurt You, Mr/Ms L/N Did You Do This?" Ms. Lee noticed you and walks towards you her hands on her hips looking angry honestly you felt a little scared "I- I Did But it was by accident" Ms. Lee Scoffs "Of Course You Did Your Always So Clumsy, So messy" Before Ms. Lee continued on mei butts in "No Mom He/She Didn't Do Anything  I Did It to myself" 

Ms. Lee turns her head at mei "I did this to myself I wasn't Paying Attetion to where i was going" Ms. Lee gets strict at mei "I Can't Believe My Daughter A Proud Honor Student Hurt Herself Cause She Got Distracted!" She quickly calms herself down "Mei Please Watch Where your going next time, now down mei we should start praying" 

she pulls mei down right next to her than her face turns strict looking at me "You Get To Work" You stiffen up "Yes Ma'am right a way" you exit the room and walked into another room and went to the cashier desk reaching in one of the drawers for your nametag 

Y/N L/N

Assistant Worker

You exit the room and see Mei and Ms. Lee comes out holding brooms, you run towards Mei " Hey Mei You need Help?" You ask her She was about to answer but Ms. Lee Answers "No Need Mr/Ms. L/N We Got it" 

"But Mom He/She Wants To Help" mei tries to beg her, Ms. Lee grabs a bucket of water and towel and passes it too you "I know MeiMei and he/she'll help by scrubbing the walls now come on we got sweeping duties to do" Ms.lee pulls her away from you "Sorry" mei says getting pulled away.

*sighs* "Well i better start scrubbing" You pick up the towel and start scrubbing a nearby panda statues, i remember back then when i met Mei and before i worked at this place, Me and Mei were always outside hanging out we were always playing hide in seek it was our favorite game to play i always cheered her on even when she lost that spelling bee one time.

i remember when Ms. Mei didn't like me much because i was too playful but other than that she was cool with me being around but now she doesn't like me now cause of alot of things she doesn't even let me near her when we work, we haven't got much time to hang out with each other since we started working here at 8 years old.

Later 

You Finished scrubbing all the statues "There done" you turn around and see mei looking a bit tired coming in after telling off some teens making graffiti "Hi Mei You Feeling Ok?" You asked her she quickly lifts herself "Yep All Good!" You felt like she wasn't being honest so you nudge her shoulder "Are You Sure? You Look Like You Need A break" She sighed "I Guesssss" Mei said like she was unsure of it.

"Oh um Ok Here Lets Just Sit Down here" you awkwardly pointed down below the statue you cleaned, she sits down as you sit right next to her, you and her just sat next to eachother awkwardly looking off at nothing, you look over at mei.

"Mei you didn't have to take the blame for me earlier" Mei chuckled "Cmon if i didn't than you probably get fired" She said "i mean nobody does the red panda act better than you" you and mei start laughing, you and mei stayed quiet for a while but mei takes off her hair clips and you blushed as she lets her hair down, she looks cuter than before.

"So Y/N Which Style Looks Better? Left or Right?" She pulls her left side behind her ear leaving a strand and covers her right ear with her hair and then does the same to her otherside "Or Should I leave It Normal?" You just stood there awkwardly looking at her "Y/N? You Still Thinking?" You snapped out of it "Oh uh i think left looks better on you" you said while smiling sheepishly.

"Oh ok thanks for saying" she puts her back her hair clips "So uh... why did you ask?" You asked her "I just wanted to know which style robaire would Absolutely love" She Exclaims grasping her hands together "yea right" you say looking away from her 

You look back at her putting her hair clips back but you grabbed her arm by accident "Y/N What is it?" You blushed and released her "I Uh Didn't Mean Too Idk What Got Into Me!" Mei nudge your shoulder "Cmon what is it?" You sat there trying to think of what to say "the left side, i really like your hair better on the left" you said before you looked away, mei sat there trying to process things.

"Mei Where Are Your Hair clips! It's Time To Open Let's Go And Y/N Get Into Costume!" Ms. Lee shouted across the temple "Uh Coming Mom Bye Y/N!" Mei puts back her hair clip and gets up from her spot "Yea uh get back to work" you get up from the ground and goe to the cashier room 

Later

After tourists from around the world comes in with Mei and Ms. Lee guideing them around explaining about how their great great grandparent was cared for many animals and the red panda is her favorite representing good luck, i masqueraded in a red panda Costume entertaining everyone. 

"Thank You for buying have a wonderful day!" You say to the last costumers, Mei and Ms. Lee escorted them outside *Sigh* "Man today was alot"you walk over to mei "Ahh nothings better than finishing a long day of hardwork" mei says giving you a highfive ms. Lee pulls her forward, 

A little later You change out of costume and grab your packpack going outside the cashier room, Ms. Lee was waiting outside  "Here you go Y/N" Ms. Lee gives you your paycheck "Now Get home now don't want your mother worrying" you take the cash and walk out the temple "Bye" you said ms. Lee didn't answer.

 L/N Household

You walk up the stairs, grabbing your key you open the door to "Hi Mom i'm back!" Your mom looks over her shoulder "Oh Hi Baby How was today?" She asked continuing cooking  "Nothing much Today was pretty good" you take off your shoes and enter the kitchen "Here Mom" you show her your paycheck "Ok baby thanks just leave it here"

You place down the cash next to her, you go sit down on the table as she finishes cooking food "Y/N i got a surprise for you" mom leaves the kitchen and enter her room "Huh what is it?" You look over at your mom hiding something behind her back "Mom What is it" she chuckled "Come on guess" you tried thinking of something "Uh i don't know i can't guess"

"I know you really like movies and since that new Spider-Man movie is coming out tommorow" You gasp when you realize what it is "Are those Movie Tickets?" Your mom Nods "Yep I got Enough tickets for You and your friends" You Hug Her "Thank you mom!" She hugs you back "Your Welcome hun Now let's Go Eat and we can buy some snacks for the movie tommorow at the daisy mart".

Word Count: 1528