131 | Club Month

FELIX STARES AT THE door in front of him. He didn't want to go inside since there were a lot of things on his mind, and one of those things is the fact that he has to hide his real identity from his friends. He doesn't say anything and reaches out to touch his shoulder. After trying to compose himself, Felix puts a serious expression on his face before finally going inside.

    The room was an empty space that was covered in black. The walls were black, the ceiling and even the floors were also black. The only thing inside the room were chairs with numbers and spotlights above each chair.

    Felix enters the room and sees someone standing in the middle, holding a cane. The figure was tall and intimidating, and even though the unknown figure was wearing a mask, Felix instantly knew who they were.

    He walks towards the chair with the number 7 engraved on the crest rail. Standing in front of the chair, he looks back at the black uniform who's standing in the middle of the room before going down on one knee to greet her. "Siren," he say.

    "Felix," Siren greets back, and Felix got up and stood up straight, facing their leader with no hint of fear.

    "You have never called me like this during classes. I hope you understand that it was a very risky request," Felix says, and Siren nods her head, understanding Felix's concern full well.

     "I understand and I greatly apologize for it, but one of our whisperers told me something interesting. I heard you have a new club advisor," Siren says, instantly making Felix sigh by just remembering it.

     "Skyler Hansen, rank 13. He is our new advisor," Felix shares, and at that moment, he notices Siren suddenly clenching her fist, almost like something about that name irked her.

     Siren was silent for a couple of seconds, but then she says, "Felix, I asked you to join Omega Society because it doesn't catch too much attention, but it seems like it's not the case anymore, especially with that flashy new advisor of yours."

     "Well it's not like I—"

     "And you even ranked up and became a gaffer. There was a reason why you've been a serf for a long time. Why did you suddenly disobey me like this Felix? I am very disappointed in you," Siren says, her voice so soft that Felix didn't even feel like he was being scolded.

     Felix doesn't answer his leader, so Siren takes a deep breath and asks him instead, "Have you done what I've tasked you to do?"

     Felix remembered what the task was supposed to be. It was something that Siren asked him to do since the very first day of school. It was a task that no other member could do besides him.

     "I'm not your homeboy. If you want to do something then do it yourself," Felix bravely answers, and the response was something that Siren did not like one bit.

     Siren doesn't say anything, but then she walks closer to Felix, still holding onto the cane that she's always been holding. "You are becoming more and more difficult to control every passing day, Felix. Ever since you've been acquainted with that child, you've been acting insolent. Is this what you've been learning from him?"

    Felix was confused on who Siren was referring to, but an angry expression instantly appears on his face when he asked, "Do you mean Max? Because if you are then you better watch your mouth. Max is the only person in J.S High who knows the real me. I will not allow you to do anything to him."

    "Is that so?" Siren asks, reaching out and holding Felix's chin.

    "My decision still remains Felix," she says. "I hope you know that you can act all you want, but nothing will change. You are still number 7 in our brotherhood. You're still a respectable member of Crazy 8."