Date night

3 days later:
Kelly's pov:
Tomorrow is mine and Stella's first ever date night. It's 7:15am and we're on shift. It's was snowing all over Chicago right now and Stella is laying on my bunk.

Stella: Are you excited for tomorrow night?

Kelly: Definitely I'm excited!

Stella: Hehe.

Kelly: And we had been dating for 3 days.

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: Well are you excited for tomorrow night?

Stella: Yeah. Then her phone rang, it was from Layla's teacher.

On the phone call:
Mrs. Perry: Hello?

Stella: Hello?

Mrs. Perry: May I speak to Stella Kidd?

Stella: Speaking.

Mrs. Perry: Hi Stella I'm Mrs. Perry Layla's teacher because of the snow storm we are closing the schools due to power outages. So I'm afraid your going to need to come and pick Layla up from school.

Stella: Ohhk that's fine I'll be there in 15 minutes maybe less.

Mrs. Perry: Okay no rush, cya then.

Stella: Cya.
End of phone call.
Kelly: Who was that?

Stella: Layla's school. School got cancelled because of the snow storm coming I have to go and get her.

Kelly: Ohhk be safe. They kiss deeply as Stella pulled away before heading to Casey.

Stella: Hey lieutenant.

Casey: Kidd?

Stella: I got a phone call from Layla's school because it got cancelled due to power outages.

Casey: Sure get the guys, 81! Pack up where going to Layla's school.

81: Copy that lieutenant. They got in there bunker gear before heading to Layla's school.

At School:
Layla: Mom!

Stella: Hey you. She pick her up as as she signed Layla out.

Back at the firehouse:
Kelly: Hey Lay-Lay.

Layla: Hey dad. He pick her up.

Kelly: Are you ever going to stop calling me that? He laugh.

Stella: She isn't because now your her "father."

Kelly: I'm not really just her step dad. He smiled kissing Layla's head. He put her down as she look at him.

Layla: I'm cold let's go and make hot chocolate.
____________________
Next day:
Stella and Kelly were headed down by there cars. It's 8:17am and Stella and Kelly headed there separate ways.

At Stella's apartment:
Layla: I miss Kelly already mommy when can he move in?

Stella: Ayla we have been dating for 3 days well four days today and you want us to live together already?

Layla: I want you to be happy with Kelly mommy I wanted you guys together for a long time and the time had finally come. Stella started to tear up.

Stella: Aww baby ima tell Kelly what you said I'm sure he would be happy.

Layla: Okay.. Can we make a milk shake? And later we get McDonald's?

Stella: Sure aunty Gabby and uncle Matt is coming over tonight to baby sit you while I go on a date night with Kelly.

Layla: That's cool, momma?

Stella: Yeah?

Layla: Can we have another baby? I wanna be a big sister.