Yes I can hear you!

Everyone was on the floor. They didn't had the most damage only Stella and Casey. Kelly shouted for "Babe" making everyone turn around and looking at him. He crawled over to Stella's lifeless body lying on the floor as he shake her.

Kelly: Baby wake up! He cried tapping her as Brett ran over crying.

Brett: Where's Casey? Kelly looked around holding Stella in his arms.

Kelly: She's not waking up Brett!

Brett: Violet! Violet lift Stella up on the backboard as the laid her on the stretcher. Casey was no where to be found. Brett was crying so was Herrmann.

Herrmann: Hang in there Stell. The got her in the ambo as Kelly held her hand. Herrmann was there too. Kelly place a kiss on Stella's head. After few minutes they arrive at med. Wheeling Stella inside as Natalie and Will Halsted took the case.

Dr. Halsted: What are we looking at?

Brett: 31 year old female Stella Kidd was blown back when a bomb went of and hit her head on the floor possible brain and ear damage.

Dr. Manning: Copy we got it from here. They wheeled Stella into the room.

Dr. Halsted: Transport her on my count, 1 2 3. They lift Stella onto the bed as rolled her on her side removing the backboard.

Dr. Manning: We got to get her up to surgery!

Dr. Halsted: Alright let's go! They wheeled her into surgery as Kelly cried. Brett held him into a hug but he never hug her back.

Brett: Don't cry she's going to be okay.

Kelly: Are you sure? She literally has metal inside of her body all over.. I can't lose her!

Brett: She isn't going anywhere Severide.

April: Kelly? He held up looking at April.

Kelly: Yeah?

April: Do you want to come with me?

Kelly: Uhm yeah sure.

April: Come with me let's go outside.

Brett: Yeah you can go. Kelly headed outside with April.

Kelly: The kids.. I have to go get the ki-

April: No you're not going anywhere Kelly.

Kelly: I have to get them!

April: We will send someone to get them for you, can Layla drive?

Kelly: No.

April: Can she catch the bus and come here?

Kelly: She never caught the bus before I mean she has but not here.

April: Okay let me talk to her. After a couple hours Stella was out of surgery. She hasn't woken up yet. Dr. Manning and Halsted said that Stella was death. Kelly broke down into tears so did the kids. The twins nor Kayla didn't quite understand what was happening but Kayla knew her mom was hurt.

Kelly: Girls come here.. They came over to her. How about you guys run down by the cafeteria get a snack or something?

Layla: Yeah okay.. The girls left heading down to th caff. After a few minutes Stella started to wake up. Kelly headed to grab her hand.

Kelly: Omg hi baby! He grab the pen and paper saying "Hi babe." Stella wrote back "hi." "Are you feeling okay?" He wrote as she shake her head no. "I'm so sore it hurts and why can't I hear?" " That's because your death.." "Oh I'm I?" "Yes." Like I will never hear again?" " You will you just got to be patient, can you talk at least? "