Chapter 8:The after

Hours later, after a banging headache and taking pills to try and regain his normal self.He gained what seemed to be some kind of consciousness but still had no idea what was going on.

His mum-distraught and terrified-looked down to his "back to normal" son and couldn't bare to look at him so she walked out the door after laying some pyjamas and a teddy bear who Joe cuddled into every night also his mom knew it was right if he was staying the night to give him it.

His Nan-who travelled with his mum-was there as well and wanted to make sure the mum stayed there as long as she could so she could support her son and help him if he had lost all memory because he hit the floor hard and help him remember and go through everything but she wasn't budging.

So The Hero Nan gained the courage and asked Joe questions and luckily enough he had hit the floor hard but he had not lost any memory and was very healthy and fine which was very weird for a person who lost consciousness by hitting the brick floor and not gaining consciousness again till 23 hours later and not forgetting anything even what happened he remembered it was weird a bit too weird.

P.s sorry if you spot any mistakes