Day 6

Two figures, entwined in an embrace, wishing this moment would never end.

Two people who found each other amongst the rubble the war of life had left.

Two hearts, broken but still fighting to be whole, to be mended.

The sun seeped through the window of their shared room. At some point during the night, their conversations turned to silence as seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned to hours. Haru opened her eyes and went to stretch, until she couldn't move her hand. She looked down, Luan was still fast asleep with his arm around her. The pair barely noticed that they had drifted off to slumber in each other's arms. As Luan slept so deeply, Haru's mind was racing. What was this exactly, what just happened. She could feel his every movement, his warm breath contrasting the cold room. She shivered, she wasn't one for the cold. To her surprise, Luan embraced her tightly, even in his sleep he cared.

And in that moment, The sea of thoughts in Haru's mind was calm.

Maybe she wasn't the chaos to his order.

Maybe, just maybe, he brought order to her chaos.

Haru smiled as she brushed his hair from his face while memorizing his features just in case this was the last time they'd ever see each other. She couldn't bear to wake him up since he looked so peaceful. Haru took her phone, the screen showing where they had left off in the movies they happened to be watching. She scrolled through her messages while rubbing his back lightly, judging by Jed's 15 messages, they'd been sleeping for a while.

Luan's eyes opened slowly. Haru, still on her phone, looked at him with a smile gracing her lips. "Good morning Luan. Sorry I didn't wake you up, I just let you be since you looked so rested."

He rubbed his eyes, "What time did you wake up? Was I sleeping for too long? "

"I kinda just woke up too. It's still early, so we're good."

Luan noticed he still had his arm around her. "Sorry, was I too heavy?" He rolled off her and stood up to stretch. Haru followed his actions, " Nope. I could barely feel my legs but it's fine." she joked. The pair laughed as they brushed their teeth together, something they really weren't used to, especially Luan.

He headed over to the bed to lay down some more, Luan really enjoyed doing nothing today. He opened his arms and Haru laid on top of him. Who would've thought cuddles in the morning would be so good? Luan tightened his embrace around Haru, as if she'd be gone in a heartbeat. He longed for this comfort, like a child away from home.

Maybe she was his home.

The boy kissed her forehead tenderly, lips ever so soft on her skin. It's been so long since he'd felt true happiness. He started kissing her all over her face, from her cheeks she thought were too big, her nose which she thought was too ugly, to her eyes which only chose to see the imperfections she had. Luan knew this was Haru's first time, but she was surprisingly calm, almost as if she trusted him. Passion got the most of them as his lips touched hers, their kiss deepening with every movement. Haru felt his hand run through her hair, pulling her face closer as if she'd be gone if he let go. She caressed his face, letting her hand roam down to his chest. "Luan." She gasped. As their eyes met, they knew things were never going to be the same again.

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, keep going." The intensity was enough for Luan to wrap his hand around Haru's neck, pressing ever so slightly on both of her carotids all while planting butterfly kisses just below her ear, making her pleasantly lightheaded.

"I love your soft little moans." He whispered, sending chills down her spine. Haru was so in the moment she barely noticed the moans that managed to escape from her own lips. She felt him smirk against the side of her neck.