Awakening

The five archangels of Angiris Council awakened in a house. Except for the fact that they seemed all be in young, mortal body, and seemed all like identical. Still, they could tell who was who based on their auras. Then, from the open window, wind blowed a golden letter into the house, right to Imperius hands. Imperius opened the letter and started to read it:

Good Imperius and also others from Angiris Council, let me introduce myself first

I have called many names, like Creator or All-Father. To put it simply I am what everyone may call a God. I am the personification of order as well as other side of that you call Worldstone. When you read this I know I've been a dead a long time.

 So, in order to keep balance in check, I have awakened you, because something has occured and those of Prime evils shall be reincarnated. In your case I believe second chances and I had to turn momentarily back time and take you here. Then I put you into slumber.

Now, the main thing. When I die, you start to awaken in this unknown world to you. So, before I die, I make you a normal student bodies, though they are immortal. Your angelic bodies haven't still withered away. In order yo to awaken fully, return to High Heavens and take yor place in your corresponding domains, there your angelic power fully will come back to you. When you take your angelic form, the body I created each of you, should still remain in your soul.

This takes us to my final matter. You have to make sure peace and order stays in this town. And this town is Kuoh City. The bodies are important, because I have arranged things so you can attend Kuoh academy. In matter of information, everything else I have already put in your head, so you should by now now that city is ruled by devil clan, Gremory, and watched out its heiress peerage. You should also know devil ways are quite diffrent that those of Prime Evils, even though devils are descendants of them. 

May this letter and my creation for you be my last gift and apology for dragging you into this.

Imperius: So that's it.

Auriel: Seems days are become quite dark, but hope still remains

Tyrael: We should go to High Heavens, as long as we remain, justice shall be delivered to those who have sinned.

Itherael: Fate does show what future holds for us.

Malthael: Seeking ways of Wisdom is never easy, and I think it's best for awaken our angelic powers for as soon as possible.

Imperius: I see. School starts a day after tomorrow. Long last Valor shall bee revealed to humankind once again!