"I'll get you the help you need"

00.01
[Third Person POV]

"Punz? Punz?" Dream called out for his friend in his small home, "Punz-!" He called out stretching the "U" in his friends name.

With a blanket over his shoulders, he looked at the door like a child waiting for his parent to get home.

It had been a couple of months since he had been out of prison. Punz had taken him to their house, a small cabin hidden away.

"Don't go outside Dream. Wait for me here, okay?" He recalled the voice of his friend in his mind.

Punz was not going to risk Dream being found, so, they build a house, far away from the Smp, they had found the perfect place, it was a small clearing, a separated ecosystem hidden away by a border of rocks, mountains to be specific, yet, they still didn't let Dream go outside.

Being bored out of his mind, he threw himself at the sofa, a small chirp came out of his throat, ever since he had been in that cell, without any human contact, other that the lovely winged man, his body got used to not having no one around, and a way of entertaining himself, was making obnoxious sounds.

To Punz, this was amusing, odd in a way, but endearing to watch.

It started with small chirps, then it went to a type of low rumble, into small yelps.

This didn't made Dream feel better. He had enough with the Smp calling him an animal, this didn't gave him the chance to not believe it.

He hated it, yet it had helped him stay sane. Or as "sane" as he was.

This wasn't the only thing that had changed during that time.

Water made him freak out, not in a way that he was going to drown, more of... "I'm just not USED to it- anymore...".

Punz often called him out for acting like a cat at the moment he was obligated to bathe.

His odd behaviors were far to end, the lack of light made him have trouble seeing in the day, but not that difficult to see in the night. Odd, but cool, he will give credit to that.

He had started to be more quiet, he would just stand and stare, eye contact and physical contact we're off limits unless he started it, eating patterns were also gone, he would crave food and be feed due to the fact that if he didn't ate it would make his body reject the food, but if he ate his body would reject it either way.

Sure enough he had sufficient problems just by himself, it didn't't help that the Smp was chasing him down and waiting for his next move, it didn't't help having a friend who only wanted to help but didn't know how to.

Nothing really helped at this point.

But the more he thought of it, his head kept spinning, sure enough he was confused over why was he acting this way, he had the knowledge that pandora's vault had messed him up, but how much to be exact?

His thought process had been stopped by a sound outside.

"No matter what, don't go outside, don't open the door to anyone, when I get home, I will get in because I have the keys. Understood?" The voice of his friend kept ringing in his head.