<The Help>

:.-<A/N, an apology, I forgot Punz's character uses They/Them, I'll fix it as soon as possible. On to the chapter.>-.:

-Third Person POV-

Punz was feeling stressed, their best friend was getting worse, both mentally and physically, he was always exhausted, always zoning out.

He had dropped meals, the only time he actually ate was when Punz was with him.

Dream had kept getting nightmares every night since the time the Ender-man incident had occurred.

So Punz was starting to get worried, they needed to look for help, Dream's health depended on it.

Sure enough they had done research, anything he could find about Ender-man and why they had attacked Dream.

Books, people, anything, but nothing could answer his questions... This wasn't normal behavior for those creatures.

But what could of had caused such actions?

What is the problem wasn't the Ender-man? Could it be that the problem was... Dream?

They needed someone that could check up on him... someone who had knowledge of both humans and Ender-man...

Then it occurred to them...

...

"Please I need your help." Punz refused to beg. But they will admit. They were desperate.

"Why would I help him?!" Ranboo glared at the blue eyed man.

"Because he could die! Look man. I know you two don't have a good relationship. But he is all I have left. And I cannot lose him..." Punz just... Talked, before they could even take their words back.

Dream was not sane... But at this point no one was, didn't he deserve as much of a chance to be saved too? Wasn't he human as well after all?

Yet... All humanity is lost.

What is what make a human an actual human?

Bones?
Skin?
A beating heart?

No...

There's more of what makes a human.

Their knowledge , their emotions, morality, their sense of right and wrong.

The thing that keeps them alive.

At this point of existence, the only thing that is keeping Dream alive is... Punz.

Dream wants to die... but Punz doesn't want him to.

They are the only thing keeping Dream alive.

Them.

Ranboo seemed to take consideration in the poor man's words.

"Fine. I'll do it. But not for him. I will do it for you." Ranboo sighed. Was he really doing this?

"How much will it be?" Punz asked.

"I Don't need money. But I don't ever want to see him around, checking on him is a small price to pay for everyone's sake. Do we have a deal?" Ranbo stood firm to his word.