My little lion man

"𝙰 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎"

Many trouble I have caused those around me, many regrets I have in this pitiful life.

You my dear are not one of them, you little eyes and you're little smile as you stared at the emptiness of the void.

I couldn't help but feel...

The pain grew inside my chest my cursed child, one who is innocent of all my troubles.

You cannot help but be who I made you to be.

That's why I'm sending you away, where no one knows me and where you can be free from my legacy.

You'll have the chance to grow as you're own person, and while there will be trouble my cub. Someone will be there to guide you.

They will send you to the right path.

In of light and peace.

I have trusted you're life in the duke, while young he will be good for you.

Don't fall in to my footsteps my son...

My little prince, for shall one day you will rule along my side over the emptiness of this forsaken place.

I am deeply hurt to accept the fact that I will not see you grow, I will miss your life and see you turn in to a man.

My little lion man...

With pride and fury that I meet in your eyes.

I hope you see you soon my son, my path will be errasen and the guilt of my shoulders shall leave, then that will be time for us to meet again my dear child.

Take all the courage you have left, and waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head...

But this was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line, I really messed up this time, didn't I my dear....?