Your new beggining

-Third person POV-

Punz felt their blood run cold, the temperature in the room dropped and they felt a new presence in the room.

Ranboo vowed down his head full of guilt and terror.

Punz turned around to be meet with a tall figure covered with a white veil with a golden halo across their head.

Time seemed to stop, their body wasn't responding as they saw the figure move from where they were standing to the direction of Dream's room.

Not two second later the figure returned with a small bundle in their arms.

Punz seemed to connect the dots, and somehow managed to yell "DREAM!" their legs started moving and before they could fully process, they felt a light but firm tap on their neck and everything went black.

"Your brother had plead for your life young one. Be grateful that I can fix your mistakes, further harm and I will raid towards your whole kingdom, and I will not care for the mutual respect I have for your brother. Understood?" Their voice was calm and steady, yet so much anger was held behind that masked voice.

"Y-Yes my lord." Ranboo felt a sense of relief, he wasn't going to die...

But he doubted he'll ever be able to return to this realm.

"Out of my mercy, I shall give you a week to set things in order in this realm. You will be expected back in the end after so. Use your time wisely young duke." And with a flash the figure was gone, leaving Ranboo and Punz alone in the cottage.

Ranboo decided to leave a written note for Punz, explaining where Dream was going and what had happened, lastly where to find him, and he himself left the cottage with a flash or purple after resting Punz in the pale blue sofa.

...

The End was quiet and calm, as the god flew around the void.

"My son... what has humanity done to you...?" XD felt anger, and sorrow, to see his little lion in the state he was before he left.

He had managed to fix the foolish mistake of the other, but that cursed image will never leave his mind.

His son. A young man resting in a messy bed with barely any light, holding on to himself for dear life, tears falling down his face, his once lively and vibrant green eyes now dull with a far stare, his hair messy and  long, possibly matted, it broke his heart.

Not supporting the idea of what could of had happened, he decided to turn back time, just this once he will break his own rules, he had to have his little one back.

He had to.

Looking down at his arms he held a small bundle of green sheets, pale skin poking out of it as a small infant no older than one year and a half, sleeping soundly.

He will give his son the life he was born to have, with him present in the picture, and no sense of danger or worry in his little mind, a life full of luxury and peace.

Far away from humanity, such an obscure concept he should of never trusted leaving his son in that hell of a place.

But now.... He can fix this, rewrite his life, just to keep him safe.

"You'll be okay my son. You are safe now."

-Childhood And Ender Eyes-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara