26. Without a Doubt 💚

" I will break my own heart to love you harder. I will stop time itself to love you longer" ~ N.R Hart

Days, it's been days since loving deep green eyes have looked into even deeper crimson ones. Over week actually, eight days, ten hours to be exact.

Eight very long, very painful, very exhausting God damn days Katsuki thinks as he sits on the windowsill of Izuku's hospital room.

He looks out at the day, his head rested on the glass a deep scowl etched onto his features. Handsome features that show sighs of days of sleepless worry.

He was technically released from the hospital from his own injuries two days ago but that doesn't mean a damn thing because he isn't leaving this fucking hospital or this room without that nerd in the bed and no one will be able to make him.

Oh they've tried, tried to get him to go on walks, tried to get him to go home for a break, tired to get him to go get real food, every and all attempts were met with the same fierce and firey response of fuck off. He wasn't leaving this damn room and that was that.

He sighs looking over at his boyfriend who hasn't moved an inch in all these days.

Katsuki clicks his tongue. He's angry, pissed off that Izuku is being kept from him and even tho down deep inside he always feared that this would be his punishment for the way he treated him when they were younger he doesn't think this is fucking fair because it isn't.

He got his shit together, apologized for all his wrongs, told Izuku that he would spend as long as it took to make it up to him. He confessed how he feels, how he's always felt, let that nerd know that he wants him, wants him in every way there is to want another human and loves him so deep that it feels like it's crushing him at times, but the pain was worth it, yes Izuku Midoriya would always be worth it. Worth death, worth pain, worth discomfort, worth a hit to his pride, worth anything and everything that might come, now and forever.

Katsuki sighs heavily as he moves to the greenett's side once again.

He grips that scarred hand tightly like he has for eight days talking to his boyfriend.

" You're really testing my damn patience here you shit. You always fucking have known how to push all my buttons in both good and bad ways." , the blonde says with a tired smirk.

He rubs Izuku's hand with his thumb gently.

" I miss you. I don't want to miss you anymore Deku. Get your ass back to me, I know you're in there, I know you hear me. You'd know my voice anywhere Izuku follow it. I don't give two fucks what these doctors say, you are in there and you will wake the fuck up"

Katsuki frowns, then it turns into a scowl as he thinks of the doctors that have been in and out of this room. Ones that have told him there was no hope and ones that immediately after those words got thrown the fuck out of this room in a hurried rush of nitroglycerin and exploding palms, a string of threats and curses following each time.

His thoughts are interrupted as Izuku's door opens suddenly and a nurse appears. One Katsuki hasn't seen yet because if he had she would have known that what she was about to try and do was a complete no fucking way.

" Hello hero Dynamite! I'm here to .."

Crimson eyes narrow sharply as he cuts her off quickly.

" No. No fucking way, no, absolutely not. You leave that shit right there and I will take care of it, you are not to fucking touch him. So leave the sponge bath shit here and get the fuck out! No God damn stranger is going to be pawing all over him. You nurses obviously don't talk to each other or you would know this!" , the blonde snaps harshly, every thread of his patience beginning to snap one by one.