28. Now and Always 💚

" You are forever and always the hero of my heart, the love of my life, truly, madly, deeply" ~ Unknown

* Smut here pups 🐺*

It's been two weeks now that Izuku was released from the hospital, in those two weeks he and Katsuki were settling into life together as a couple in the greenetts apartment.

The blonde Hero's things had all been delivered, set up and put away and the apartment was definitely feeling like home, tho both knew that any place the other was would always be home.

All in all things have been going well, very well.

The pair was currently getting dressed and ready for a hero signing event and an interview about the large scale villain attack that had landed both in the hospital, it's the first time they had any dealings with the press since the incident.

Katsuki was no fan of these things, in fact he hated them, but at least he would be there with Izuku to keep any handsy extra away from what was his.

Speaking of what was his Izuku came walking out into the livingroom while Katsuki was fastening his hero boots.

Crimson eyes look up to see his boyfriend struggle to zip up the back of his costume because of his shoulder injury.

" Ugh this is sooo annoying. I'll be glad when my stupid shoulder is healed and I can take off this stupid bandage so I can zip my own stupid hero costume" , Izuku mumbled with a huff, frustrated by his inability to do such a small task.

Katsuki smirked with a slight chuckle as he got up making his way across the room to his boyfriend.

He leans in close, his lips brushing Izuku's ear making him visibly shiver.

" Need help with that nerd?"

The greenett smiles biting his lip slightly as he feels the large warm hands of his boyfriend snake inside his hero suit. He leans back in Katsuki's hold feeling the blonde place kisses on the back of his neck.

Deep green eyes flutter close at the feeling, while heated butterflies stir in his lower stomach.

" Kacchan, as much as I love this and gosh I love this, we really gotta get ready to go or we're gonna be late, but we can soo continue this when we get home later"

Katsuki smirked against his skin continuing to pepper it with heated kisses and soft bites, large hands moving down over a toned stomach, fingers sliding under the waistband of Izuku's boxer briefs.

" This will only take a few minutes right now Deku, trust me, but we'll definitely continue a slower round two when we get home" , he whispered low as he moves the greenett tward the wall.

Izuku had always been able to work Katsuki up into a heated frenzy even when he didn't know he was doing it like he had when he had walked into the room with the back of that perfectly fitting hero costume wide open.

The green eyed hero should stop this, should protest, should tell his boyfriend with the seemingly endless sex drive to wait till they get home so they aren't late, but he isn't going to because in the same way that he could drive Katsuki crazy with the slightest thing, the blonde had the same effect on him and he's currently drowning in it.

Every move Katsuki makes causes desire to spark throughout every part of his body like the start of a raging inferno that he's well aware can't be cooled by anything.

The blonde tugs Izuku's hero costume from his upper body, sliding it down below his hips along with black boxer briefs.

Both Izuku's hands go to the wall in front of him bracing himself while he feels Katsuki's lips and hands wander over his back, chest and stomach.