#Chapter 1 ~ My life

~ all the characters in this book are not real.. it is all made as a fanfiction. please do not resemble any of this to the real world of the group mentioned~

°HER POV°

"KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BTS".......

i was shouting like an idiot with my friends joining hands and doin the fanchants happily in the concert of BTS. And we were shaking our army bombs so hard and singing along with all the army family..

I was wearing a Hoodie with tata headband on my head. We are so happy to be apart of this family but suddenly, I got a hit on my forehead by the army bomb, so I touched my forehead which was hurting with my other hand, but yet I felt another hit on my forehead again which was a bit more stronger than the earlier one..

i realized that it was not from my army bomb.. so I quickly took a look up by opening my eyes..

Then, I saw my bestie staring at me saying, "Yaaaaa.. SaRa!! Wake up from your imagination world and get ready.. you have your final exams today you crazy gurl"..

Rolling her eyes and went back to her work.. she was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt with her pyjama pants with a messy bun and a tooth brush in her mouth..

Then I went back to the reality, And assumed that the hit was from her to wake up me from my dreams.. and yeah correct I have my exams today.. its my final examination and then I will get my holidays after this..

-
-
-
-

<AN>

you guys might be thinking how did she get her dreams of concert while she was about to face her exams??

Simple, she studied so hard till night, so to make her feel happy and to get some rest she watched a some videos of them.

-
-
-
-

I waked up from my bed and collected my toiletries and headed back to the bathroom of our dorm.

then, I changed my dress into a casual wear and went back to my room to collect my books.

So you guys might have an idea of me now right??

Let me introduce myself clearly..

I am Lee SaRa.
22 year old.
Born in South Korea and studied in New Zealand.
and yeah.. presently I am in my college at New Zealand.
I study about people.. hehe.. cuz I am am a psychology student.

"Hey SaRa, Good morning sleepy head!", I heard a familiar voice, oh.. i turned back and saw my room mate Jessy waving at me smiling widely.

I returned her a wave and sat on my bed sighing, "Why, are you feeling a bit nervous' she asked.

' yeah obviously, I am..' I said to myself and replied her," Is that so visible" with a mocking smile.

"relax girl.. i know you will do better, You should not be nervous, because you are one of the best ranking student here"

I rolled my eyes saying "jeez..dont say that.. i am just okay not that brilliant like Ema", I said with my fingers crossed.

Ema is the top student in our college. She is a total book worm and she never spends her time having fun like how other student enjoy their life.

"cool, come will go grab our breakfast soon, I am hungweey", she said in a cute way which made me smile and I nodded a yes and joined her to the dining Hall along with my crackhead
bestie Park Yoo na.

we had our breakfast and went back to our destined examination hall to attend our last test.

_ AFTER THE EXAM _

"hey", I said to Jessy and Yoo Na who we're waiting for me to hangout.

"Finally, it's over, I feel like I have released a heavy weight from my brain", Jessy said to us.. and we both nodded agreeing her point.

"so what do we do now?", I asked.
"Hmm... so our exams are over so how about we go to day out today?", Yoo Na suggested.

we both said "Okkaaay" simultaneously, with a high tone which made us all laugh together.

"so, come on!!! don't waste our precious time go get change" Jessy said to me and yoona while looking at our casual clothes,

" you both should change your style gurlzz.. you guys are in New Zealand babes" she said exaggerating every words.

Of course Jessy is so good with dress, She was born here and whatever she wears it will suit her curly brown hair with a tan brown skinned tone which suits her alot.

And we head back to our dorms to get changed.

SaRa's Look

"Woooh, This is my gurl" Jessy said,admiring like she is admiring a Hidden beauty inside me

admiring like she is admiring a Hidden beauty inside me.

I am not the beautiful but my friends say I am which I not believe at all.

I have a long black straight hair with bangs, and not much tall just 5'2 in height and slim,... not much thin but more than enough for a girl..
And yeah..

i am more like an introverted person. I speak with the ones who I feel comfortable with, that's just me.. typical nerdy type..

As, my friends and me came out of the dorm.. we took a cab and went shopping...

Then for game centers, restaurants, park and headed home before the dorm's gate is closed.

Well this is My life.. The life of Lee SaRa.

-
-
-
-
-

<AN>

Thank you.. This is the end of the first chapter.. Hope yall enjoy it.. if you guys like it drop some comments.. i will definitely read it.. and.. If any suggestions.. feel free to say me..

don't forget to vote if you like..

💜 BORAHAE 💜
-