#Chapter 9 ~ Don't Tell Me

°J-HOPE POV°

I saw her entering inside, she is wearing a white pant and top with an elegant light blue coat.

'She looks more beautiful in person', is the first sentence I said after seeing her.

her long black hair just suits her alot, but she is wearing a mask.. so I can't see her face properly.

I can see her nervousness, as her eye level was so low after she introduced herself by her name.

' "SaRa".... why am I loving this name so much. ',   I said to me giving a small smile even though no one can see it.

To be honest, after I saw her... I wasn't nervous at all. All I did is just stare at her time to time just to avoid creepiness.

Right now I am in a corner of the table facing her diagonally.

and after few minutes she removed her mask.

she was so beautiful to my eyes.. her almond eyes with long lashes, pink natural lips, and also her cute height... 

They start to explain her about the surprise, which I knew already..

and I came all the way here to see her reaction from her small face once she hear it.

The assistant director said her the surprise gift..

and I quickly shifted my eyes on her.
She wasn't speaking at all.. she looked like she is in another world.

I unintentionally laughed loudly looking at her shocked face, and instructed a staff to give her some water to get her back to the world.

the staff handed her the bottle and she quietly drank, she pinched herself  might be to check whether did she dream or what she heard is true.

All of a sudden she looked at me, which made me flinch.

but the funny thing is she didn't notice me at all,

yeah I know I am covering my face with mask and a cap..
but I expected she would recognize me.

then she asked to repeat what director said, and the director questioned her if she accepts this offer..

she replied a yes with the biggest smile on her.

My heart was filled looking at her happy face.

She nodded to all other things explained to her.

then the director asked how she feel. about this..

"Yes, To be honest... I'm just lost in words.. I dint know that this will be the surprise.", she replied.

That made me laugh again, which she noticed too.

she dint bother to look at my eyes, she was just so concerned in the meeting.

all of sudden she asked a question,

"well... I am just curious to know how I got selected with all other good  dancers who participated... Why me??",

and the director replied her saying the story.

"whaaat... jhope selected me!!!!!!!!",
she said loudly.

which made me laugh more harder looking at her cute reaction..

she shifted her eyes on me.. and my heart just skipped a bit when we had an eye contact.

The director asked her pointing at me, that she didn't notice who I am, and she replied with an awkward smile on her face.

I stood up right in front of her, and start removing my cap and the mask.