#Chapter 6 ~ Unknown Call

°HER POV°

I walked straight into the kitchen got some pancakes from mom, and sat on the sofa, switching on the TV.

I had some pieces of it and entered halmeoni's room to greet her.

"halmeoni, are you awake??", i asked slowly and sat next to her.

"yes angel, good morning", she replied.

"good morning", "did you have your breakfast?", I asked her.

"yes, your mother brought me earlier".

"okay"

"so what is your next plan dear", she asked about my carrier life.

"hmmm, I don't know what to do, I am researching about this, still no updates", i said with a sigh.

"don't worry first think about what you like to do angel", she said holding my righ hand softly.

I gave her a smile then said,

"I like to study about people, and care for them, and lead them to good future",

"then, go achieve your dreams, you can do it", she assured.

I gave her a nod and went back to my room after I make her drink her medicines.

...

I've been in my room looking for a good decent part time job until I get my results from the exams I did.

There were many different fields, but I selected the ones I have passion for.

All I wanted is to do something interesting while I'm here.

something as a remembrance...
but unfortunately all the ones I selected are given low payments.

I took a note of the numbers I chose to work, and gave my profile to them,

then closed my laptop and rested my neck again my pillow.

....

I got some calls from them for my interviews, I replied them politely.

Then headed out of my room making my way to the living room.

I saw my brother sitting, scrolling something in the phone.

"hey!", he said looking at me.

"hi what are you doing", i asked him.

"just. nothing much. by the way I heard you are searching for a part time job. how is it going?",

he asked me.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "hmm it's fine, I got some calls from them, that's it."

"what type are you looking for?"

"only the ones I have passion for, even though those are not enough paid but I like to give them a try"

I replied him.

"Seo won aah", my mom called him.

Then he replied her and made his way as she asked some help to open a can.

I was sitting for a while, thinking about my life.

Then, I heard my phone ringing.
I usually pick up late because the ringtone of mine is a nice song of BTS.

I was holding my phone and read the contact name,

'Unknown',

'might be the ones from the companies I gave my profile', I thought within me and answered it.