#Chapter 10 ~ Big Day

°HER POV°

Today I will be going to meet them. My excitement is just increasing time to time. I made many plans on how to dress, conversate, and show a respectful side of me.

and let them know how they make us feel to love ourselves, and sweep away our depressing times and brush them off with happiness.

'how will I meet Tae... what if I just blank out like how I always do.. or passed out?',

'no way... I should keep myself together and enjoy every single moment with them making a meaningful time...'

thinking of it.. just makes my stomach let butterflies fly.

"When are you leaving?", eonnie asked me.

"In about an hour", I replied.

"Okay, dont forget to say Yoongi about me and take pictures with them..  and autographs of them please", she pleaded me then I left out a small chuckle.

"okay okay... I'll try to do it..now let me go get dressed up eonnie"

I went to my wardrobe, and took out the clothes I have selected to wear and entered the washroom.

After few minutes, my outfit is done.
My long peach coat with a green pant, a classic pair of heels, loose hair, some light make up and of course my mini purse.

I just wanted to give my best look to the first meet up

so I asked Jessy to help with my outfits, and she selected this to me.

'Hooo... I am ready',

My appa booked me a cab since he is taking the car with him, so I started to reach the place from it.

This is second time I am entering this company, and today its super special because I will meet Bangtans.

I made my way in, as I approached the receptionist lady,

"oh, hello miss Lee. SaRa, welcome", she greeted me.

She was more like three years older than me, and every time I see her it reminds me of my own sister.

"oh.. you remember me...? ", I questioned.

"of course, I do.. you will be working with us from today onward right", she replied.

I gave a shy smile, "yeah, by the way may I know your name please?",

I asked her.

"Oh I was about to tell you, I am Hwang Ji Ah... also you can call me eonnie if you want, since you are like a sister to me."

she replied with a beautiful smile which reach her eyes.

"Oh Nice to meet you Ji Ah eonnie,
well may I know where should I go now?",