"Going Home" !!No Smut!!

So, Micheal is already dead in this AU..That's all I have to say lol.

Micheal/Eggs

Ennard/Spaghetti

--

Micheal's Pov:

I woke up to my alarm going off and just started groaning as I reached my hand over and shut it off.

"Ughh..I don't want to get up.." I told myself as I forced myself up now leaning over the side of my bed. I lived with my dead father but it wasn't all that bad. We hung out a lot and I ended up learning a lot about the animatronics he built. I wasn't to interested in them until he forced me to learn about them. And by forced me to I mean we actually wrestled and argued about it....Long story short I lost because he brought glitchbitch in the fight as well. "Time to goto work I guess.." I said as I looked at the time on the alarm clock. I stood up looking out the window as the sun started going down. "I hate night shifts..I could be on my phone or watching movies all night instead!!" I walked over to my closet and grabbed some tight black ripped jeans along with a black belt, white tie and a purple button up shirt and my night guard hat. I walked to the bathroom to change and put my "Emo Makeup" on. At least my dad says it I look emo with it. I didn't mind though. (After he got dressed)

I started walking down stairs and as I was about to leave I heard my dad talk. "Mike! don't get killed ok?" My dad said chuckling a bit while I just laughed. "Bye! Love you dad!" And with that I grabbed my keys off the desk next to the desk next to the door and walked out to my car, started it and drove off to work.

When Micheal got to work.

Ennard's Pov:

I was hanging out with Ft.Foxy and Lol-Bit until I heard the elevator coming down. "Eggs!" I yelled in a dominant but cheerful tone. It seemed to spook the others because they flinched but laughed after. "Go get him love!!" Ft.Foxy said as Lol-Bit nodded there head in agreement. I got more excited and pulled myself into the vents and crawled through them faster than I normally would but today is a special day for me and the other Freak Shows. I giggled a bit making my way to eggs office picking up the pace a bit. after a minute or two I was just above eggs. I was really excited until I realized he looked a bit stressed today. I picked eggs up with my wires and lowered myself down in his chair and set him on my lap. He looked very red after I set him on my lap though..Did I break eggs?! I didn't mean to!! "Eggs are you ok!?" He got more red and I was very worried at this point. "I-I'm fine.." Eggs said. "B-But Your all red!?" I told him but he just covered his face and went back to checking cameras. I sighed and set my head on his shoulder and closed my eye.(He has one eye he can close lol) "....So eggs, Me and the other Freak shows can come home with you today like you said right?" I asked being scared he might scared he might have changed his mind. "Yes, you guys can come home with me tonight." Relief washed over me as I let my weight fall on him once again. "How are we gonna get there though? You have to take me, Yenndo, Lol-Bit, Ft.Foxy, Bonnet, and Molton." (Molton is not Ft.Freddy or Ennard in my AU.) I asked eggs but he stayed silent for a few. "I brought my van and nobody will see you guys since there is no windows in the back..But it might be a bit crowded." Eggs chuckled at the end of his sentence but I just smiled still having my eye closed. I heard Eggs sigh as he moved up closer on my lap and leaned back on me. "Eggsssss.I wanna leave nowwwww." I sighed and started to rub Eggs thighs out of boredom.

Later at the end of Micheals shift.

3rd Pov:

"Alright..Ennard go get the others and meet me at the elevator ok?" Micheal asked Ennard. Ennard nodded and disappeared into the vents as Micheal turned the opposite way and started for the elevator. "Guys!!" Ennard yelled and it echoed loud enough for the others to hear..Including a certain ballora. (Quick thing, Mrs. Afton posses Ballora in my AU because a lot of peoples AU's are like that. Mrs.Afton herself is mean, But Ballora is nice.) 'Mrs.Afton' being in control at that time quickly twirled off to C.B. "C.B!!"'Mrs.Afton' Yelled out at C.B (Not Elizabeth) quickly came over. "What is it Ballora?" C.B asked in a brat/Demanding tone of voice. "The FREAKS are getting out of here!" C.B now being more pissed than she already was pushed Ballora to the side running towards the elevator.

Ennards Pov:

We all just got in the small elevator and were about to close the door but something caught my eye. I looked over to see C.B running towards us looking more pissed than usual. "Uh..Eggs? Hurry up please.." I was watching C.B get closer and closer as the doors finally started closing. I felt relived until I realized she was just a few feet away. Everybody including myself watched as she launched herself towards us but failed and fell down as the elevator went up. I relaxed just a bit before then I started wondering if there was any other guards. "Eggs? Isn't there more guards..like security guards??" Eggs just laughed. "No, there isn't more security guards..The dude got fired for attacking a police officer." "Whats a police officer.." I thought to myself. I shook it off and just waited. when we stopped the doors opened and Eggs led the way. As we were walking we stopped but since eggs was so short I didn't realize and accidentally bumped into him. "Oop..Sorry Eggs."

All Eggs did was just chuckle and took a card looking thing out of his pocket and it opened the door in front of us leading outside. "Wow.." Almost everyone said that. We were all looking around until Eggs interrupted us. "Hey, pay attention dumbasses." Eggs said and I just rolled my eyes and followed him. We ended up in the back of a gray-ish black-ish van with free access to up front. Eggs demanded us to get in but I wasn't able to fit. "Eggs..What am I going to do?" I followed him to the side of the van as he opened a door and told me to get in the front.

During the ride home

3rd Pov:

Ennard started to wrap his wires around Micheals thighs. Ennard chuckled and wrapped his wires tighter around his upper thighs earning a small gasp from the flustered smaller. As Ennard thought everything was going fine Micheal pinched some wires causing Ennard to squeak and take his wires back curling a ball in the passenger seat. The others laughed and they all continued there way home.

-

Word Count: 1243

SOOOOOOOO..I was going to finish this but I have some things to do so I will probably finish it tonight lol. ANYWAYS! Whoever sees this I hope you like it and have a good rest of your day/night. :)