"Mr. Afton walk's in"(Bit of Smut)

Quick Note BY: zAquaZ0ne, SOOO, before this starts I would like to say I will not be making Mike and Ennard have kids adopted or not and present or past. Anyways, Enjoy!!

Micheal/Eggs

Ennard/Burnt Wires

PAST AU

Ennard's Pov:

"UGHHHHH" I blurted out because I got detention from making Micheal sit on my lap while we were watching a class movie. Though, it's not all that bad. Micheal got stuck in here to.

"MiKeEeeEeEeeEeeEe!!" He hasn't answered me since we had got detention. "My mom is going to kill me because of you dork!" ..At least Mike spoke to me. "I was horny!!" I told him and I saw his face go red. I laughed at him as he got up and walked over to the corner of the room and just sat there with his head on his knees. "Oh come on Mike, don't be like that! I didn't mean to think of you in bed!" I started to say and got quiet towards the end of my sentence starting to get lost in thought again. "ENNARD!!" Mike yelled as I snapped out of it.

"FUCKING PERVERT!!" I knew Micheal liked the thought though, he smiled at the end of his sentence. "Sooooo..You gonna help me with being hard orrrrr.." I said with a smirk and he just took a book from his bag and threw it at me. "HEY!!" I yelled at him as he just started to laugh.

"Look, I will help you at my house because nobody is suppose to be home today." Mike said to me but I just frowned as I had to wait another hour.

Only 4 minutes later..

"MIKEEE!! Can we just sneak out!!" I was getting impatient in waiting..I MEAN WHO WAITS AN HOUR TO FUCK THERE LOVER!?(I wouldn't know T^T....SINGLE PRINGLE!!) "Fineeeeeee" Mike FINALLY agreed. "YAY!" Mike just flipped me off as I screamed.

Micheal's Pov:

I walked over to the window and unlocked it. "Come on you fuckin loser." Ennard just rolled his eyes at the name. I grabbed my bag and jumped out the window not even knowing if it was up high or not-(You better hope your ass it ain't a high window!!..I learned the hard way :D) It wasn't to high but Ennard just fell..What a idiot. I started walking off even though Ennard was just on the ground. "Hurry up you big baby." I said sarcasticly at Ennard but he just called me a bitch.

10 Minutes later.

"Welp..Finally we are at my house!" I said in excitement "Cool but..If the door is locked how are we going to get in?" Ennard asked me sounding confused. "Through my window!!"

I walked over to the back of the house and started climbing the fence that was almost as tall as the shed. "Nice ass Mikey~" I just froze at the comment. "Say that again and you will only get a fuckin blow job, say anything after that you ain't getting shit." Ennard just froze there as I jumped on the roof of the shed and then jumped on the roof of my house. "Come on loser."

Ennard was still on the ground as I opened my window and got in my room. A few minutes later Ennard FINALLY got in through my window and shut it.

"Took you long enough!" I said laughing a bit as Ennard just glared. "Just shut it!" Ennard snapped but I didn't care to much. "Whateverrr..I'm gonna take a shower so you can wait Love!" I said as Ennard looked pissed off.

3rd Pov:

Micheal started walking towards the closet to get clothes but Ennard grabbed his arm and pulled him back holding Micheal by his waist. "Ennarddddd, I wanna take a showerrrrr" Micheal groaned but Ennard just kissed him leaving the smaller a bit shocked but eventually he melted into it.