"Micheal Breaks" (ANGST! Heart Warming!! 2nd AU!!!)

(I probably have over 100 AUs.. But, this is my second AU. So basically in my second AU, Ennard is extremely mean to Micheal but protective and clingy. Ft. Foxy is possessed by Frederick, Micheal posses Glamrock Freddy, Ennard is not possessed, Terrence posses Lol-Bit (idk why?) and Damian (use to be part of the funtime squad) Posses Yenndo.

Frederick and Ft. Foxy (Yes, Ft. Foxy has his own mind) both 'like' Micheal and dislike Ennard.

Micheal does not have a opinion on anybody. (TOTALLY doesn't like "Neither" of them)

The Glamrocks and daycare attendents are included as well as Gregory.

Anyways, on to the story :)

Micheals Pov:

I was downstairs in my house sitting at the kitchen table on my phone, But then I heard Terrance(Lol-Bit) yelling at Monty.. "Ughhh" I groaned out as I looked over to the living room seeing Monty with a flustered face and Terrence laughing his ass off.

"What is going on now?" I said with a annoyed look as Terrence looked at me. "WELL MONTY-" Terrence started but was quickly silenced as the robot alligator slapped him with his tail.

"TF!?" I yell surprised and not surprised at the same time. My surprise-ment quickly faded away as I started laughing my ass off like a maniac. Monty looked at the now oil covered robotic fox and started laughing as well.

Ennards Pov:

"Will those dumbasses ever shut up!?" I say out loud as G. Chica was arguing with Gregory over Micheal. I heard Gregory say these exact words that made me pissed. "he's my dad!" I was extremely mad at this point.

'Micheal is my dad!'.... isn't fucking that bear bitch his 'dad'.. "HEY! Isn't that shiny bear bitch your dad!? NOT MIKE!??" They both stop and look at me with confused af faces. "Uhh.. Micheal is G. Freddy wires." Chica said to me as if she was going to laugh. I stopped in my tracks.

'WHAT THE FUCK!?? MICHEAL POSSES SOMETHING!??!' I screamed in my mind. I had to idea that Micheal possessed something at all.. EVER!

I quickly grabbed one of the pipes above me with my wires and start moving through the vents once I pulled myself in to them. I was headed straight for the kitchen were Mike was.

As I got closer I heard laughing, some reason it pissed me off more. I got right above Micheal and immediately lifted Micheal up in the vents with one of my sharp wires. I heard him hitch his breach and gasp at the sharp wire as I wrapped it around him tight enough to hurt him.

I dragged him through the vents with me as I made sure he hit a few sharp turns. "Ow! FUCK!" I heard him screech as I swiftly turned a sharp corner I once hit my chest plate on.

I made a hissing like sound knowing that must of hurt bad. 'Oop.. Didn't mean that one.' I said in my mind kind of feeling bad until I almost run into the exit vent I was looking for.

I quickly stop myself as Micheal came sliding and hit another edge before he stopped almost under me.

I blush at the position before exiting the vents taking Micheal down with me. I threw him on the bed of his room and stare at him as he sat up holding his damaged hip from a month ago.

I felt a lot of guilt now but I quickly swiped it off and glared at Mike as he looked at me fairly confused.

"When were you going to tell me.." I said quietly but loud enough for Micheal to hear.

3rd Pov:

"What? Tell you about what!? Asshole!" Micheal yelled at Ennard. "THAT YOU'RE POSSESSED? I'M YOUR LOVER DUMBASS!! I NEED TO KNOW SHIT LIKE THAT!!" Ennard screamed in his irish glitched out voice.

Micheals eyes widened. "Lover!? You never pay attention NOR are you NICE to ME!!" Mike screamed back as Ennard widened his eye. 'I.. Ignore him?' Ennard thought But his thoughts were quickly interrupted as Micheal started to yell a bit more.

"I TRY to tell you shit all the god damn time! You always either walk away or say you have 'plans'!! And every time we go to bed I try to talk to you before but you tell me in a minute and go to sleep(Power Off) instead!!" Mike yelled as he didn't realize he was actually opening up to Ennard for once in a few years.

Mike stated to tear up a bit without realizing. "That's why I hang out with fucking Ft. Foxy and Frederick all the god damn time! MAYBE That's why I leave in the middle of the night to go and CUDDLE with Frederick!" (Cringeee.. But like..... IF I had a boyfriend (I IS GAY ASS BITCH UvU) and my boyfriend ignored me I would cuddle with his best friend OR my best friend lmao)

Ennard froze, He was unaware Micheal 'snuck' out at night to go and 'SLEEP' with somebody else. Ennard hadn't realized he ignored Micheal so bad. But he was even more pissed that he actually slept with somebody else. Ennards mind started to go to bad thoughts.. Was Micheal cheating? Did Micheal have SEX with anybody else BUT him!? Ennards thoughts only got worse.

"You didn't do SHIT with him RIGHT!?" Ennard said quietly but clearly was a lot more pissed than before. "WHAT!? NO!!" Micheal screamed fairly loud at Ennard but Mike was being honest. Micheal never cheated unless he was in highschool, he cheated on lots of GIRlS and BOYS then.

A few hours later of Ennard ACTUALLY listening to Micheal open up. (You can tell I am tired..)

"And.. that's about it I guess.." Micheal said trying to close the converstation, He didn't open up all the way, not even close.

Ennard was almost speechless.. Had he really ignored Micheal that much!? He didn't know Micheal started skateboarding again(LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEE) or went back to quite a lot of past hobbies.

Ennard ignored Micheal so much he forgot his last birthday. Micheal yawned as he crawled a bit far away from Ennard and got under the covers. Mike was so far away from Ennard he was right ON the edge of his bed.

Ennard noticed and wasn't to happy. Ennard layed down in the middle of the bed and pulled Micheal as close a he could to his chest as well as forcing him to turn around and face his chest.

Micheal was very surprised but he liked the feeling. Mike cuddled into Ennards chest and slowly fell asleep. Ennards gears shifted in his chest as he slowly fell asleep(powered off) as well.

So adorable- ANYWAYSSSS UvU I'm going to make another book soon, But don't worry i'm not ending this one lol. Though, the next one will not be about Ennard and Micheal. it will be about Moondrop and Sundrop lol. anyways, BAIIIIIIII!!