"Janitor walks in" Part 2!!(Last Part)

Micheal/Eggs

Ennard/Burnt Wires

(QUICK NOTE BY: zAquaZ0ne. Ennard's name stays Ennard human form or not, I was going to make it Shane seeming that is a different name than most peoples AU's, But I don't want people saying "Ennard's human name is Noah!" and stuff like that so he is just Ennard lol. AND obvi he is human in this AU)

Previously on "Janitor walks in":

  Ennard wasn't so interested to making Micheal cum as he was to finding his prostate. Ennard couldn't handle this anymore so he grabbed Micheals waist tighter than he already was and slammed into micheal. "ENNARD!~" Micheal screamed out his name loud but what they didn't know is one of the janitors heard. Ennard kept making Micheal ride him faster trying to aim for that spot each time. Ennard let out one of his rare moans followed by a low toned groan. "E-Ennard!! I-Im gonna!-~" Mike said to Ennard in a hushed but loud-ish voice. "J-Just let it go l-love~" And with that Micheal was about to cum but the classroom door opened. Ennard and Micheal had stopped everything just staring at the janitor who had walked in on them.

Continuing:

3rd Pov:

Ennard and Micheal were startled as the janitor walked in. Micheal quickly realized who it was and froze but not In fear. "ENNARD!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!?" Ennard was confused when he said 'Brother'. Turns out the Janitor was Terrence.(Idk if that's how you spell his name I am dozing off rn but I am not tired..Anyways, MY AU FUCKERSSSS)"MICHEAL!" Terrence yelled at Micheal making him jump a bit as Ennard let out a grunt. "This is so fucking embarrassing.." Mike said loud enough for Terrence to hear. "Just get out so we can get dressed!!" Mike yelled at Terrence as he left closing the door waiting outside. "Ughhhh" Ennard groaned as he wanted to finish but apparently not. Micheal got off Ennard. As Micheal got off, Ennard groaned in lost of pleasure. Micheal was going to make fun of Ennard for it but he felt the same as Ennard.

Ennard's Pov:

I wanted to pull Micheal back on my lap but I knew better as if I did the Janitor would here..Actually come to think..Who the hell is the janitor!?!? I raged in my mind but got interrupted as I saw Micheal start to get dressed but he was falling a bit. "What? My dick to big Micheal?" I said as I started to laugh my ass off. "Nah..small actually." Me and Micheal both knew he was joking but I still was offended. "RUDE!" I yelled at Micheal but he just laughed. "Get dressed ya dork." Mike always calls me that but I know he does it as a nice nickname instead of a rude one. I got up and got dressed still having some what of a boner..I mean like.. Who the hell just gets rid of a boner just like that after being walked in on!?(IKR!?) I walked over to Micheal who was adjusting his Foxy mask.(.Did Micheal even take his mask off .^.) "Mikeeeee.I am still harddddd." I said trying to get him to do something but he just denied. I wasn't gonna make him though it would be nice if he did do something. I sighed and followed him to the door completely forgetting about the Janitor. When Mike opened the door I was holding his waist until we were both met with a very mad janitor. Though for some reason it looked like he was mad at me and not Mike..

Terrences Pov:

I was waiting outside for Mike and the dipshit that was 'fucking' him. As soon as they opened the door I stood up from leaning on the wall being pissed off. I stared at the taller male who was exactly my height as Micheal was short. (Terrence: '6'8 ft' Ennard human form: '6'8 ft' Ennard burnt wires: '9'3 ft' Micheal: '5'11'(I feel ya bro but it comes with advantages UvU.Me being 5 ft and a teenager..)