Chapter 2

Note :: Flurry Heart and Winter Rose are both roughly five and seven years old. Winter Rose being the younger one. For this chapter Winter Rose is above, but with Twilight's hair colors, eyes, and wings. I can't art, so I can't edit it; sorry for the inconvenience 

Winter Rose's pov

"Winter Rose!"

I giggled as I watched Aunt Cadie flew around Flurry's playroom looking for me. Mommy let me come over to play with Flurry, but she's mean to me and always wants to play with her Daddy and his friends. I'd rather play hide and seek with Aunt Cadie. 

"Come out, come out wherever you are, you little sneaky little philly."

I giggled again and flew to the toy chest and hid behind it. Aunt Cadie wasn't anywhere now. I crept out slowly, and looked around for her. 

Third person pov

"Aunt Cadie?"

Winter Rose was quickly snatched from behind and pulled up in Cadence's hooves. She had been flying above her niece as she flew behind the chest. Winter Rose squealed with laughter as she was tickled. 

"No! Stop!"

Cadence showed mercy and stopped tickling her. 

Winter Rose's pov

My tummy growled loudly. 

"Aunt Cadie is it lunch time?"

"I suppose so. Go get your cousin and Uncle and I'll meet you three in the dining room."

"Okay!"

I flew to the ground and started running to where I remember Uncle working with his friends. I reached the big door with Mr. Comet and Ms. Lilypad stood outside the door with their metal armor on. 

"Hi! I need to get Uncle Shiny and Flurry! Can you open the door please?" 

"Hey sweet girl. Sure thing, go right ahead sugar."

Mr. Comet held the door open for me and I ran in. Flurry was watching Uncle Shiny talk to his friends. She saw me and huffed. 

"What do you want?"

"Aunt Cadie said to get you and Uncle Shiny for lunch time."

 "I don't need you to do anything. Go away. Daddy! It's time for lunch!" 

Flurry flew over to Uncle and sat on his armor. 

"Okay Flurry Heart. Hey Rosie. Ready for lunch?"

"Yeah! Lunch is in the dining room! I'll see you there!"

I ran out of the room and down the halls, running into someone's legs. 

"Winter?"

I looked up and smiled widely. 

"Hi Mommy! Are you joining lunch time?"

"I am. Come on now."

I ran next to Mommy as she walked down the hall. Aunt Cadie just put the last plate on the table. Uncle Shiny and Flurry walked into the room right after I sat next to Mommy. While we ate the yummy salad Aunt Cadie made, Flurry gave me mean looks. 

"Winter, Apple Breeze is coming for your flying lessons. Thanks for watching her guys."

"It's no trouble Twilly. By Rosie, we'll see you later."

I ran after Mommy to the her pretty carriage. I hopped around the carriage around Mommy as we flew over Ponyville and then Canterlot. I jumped off the carriage before we reached the ground. Mommy stopped me with her magic, bringing me back to the carriage.