Part one, "A story."

"Years ago., When humans and Monsters ruled the land peacefully, When Wolf kind was accepted. War suddenly broke out, The monsters managed to stay allies with the Humans. But wolf kind was banished to the forests. Soon, They adapted to the harshness. Though hard.. to this day, They live in the wilds, Shunned and hunted and captured as 'pets', It's heart wrenchin-" Suddenly a small voice interrupted, "Papa? How did you and mama meet?? That's what I wanna learn!" The larger chuckled, Taking a deep breath and Huffing, Blowing out the flames. "Alright, Alright. I'll tell my side of the story, your mom can tell his if he wishes." The smaller giggled, Scooting closer, Eyes wide. "Well.. It all started five hundred years ago, when I was born, I had no siblings, parents, No family at all." The larger paused, hoping the smaller was asleep, but to their dismay, They were still awake. "I was born from the pain and suffering of the humans and monsters in the war. I was just a pup, In the middle of a brewing war. It was scary,." "Papa? You were scared? Woah--" "Yeah, Papa got scared, Pup." The larger chuckled, The soft winds ruffling his fur. "Anyways, The humans and Monsters tried to kill me, Yet they failed, I was merely too strong for them. In my happiness, Another being was born, A being of happiness and joy. I always felt that they would be my mate. I stuck close to them, And they stuck close to me. It was like we were meant to be. But the humans and monsters, They realized my opposites power and separated me from him, It was the most DISGUSTING moment of my life. It enraged me so much, I killed those humans and monsters and went to my love, Holding him close.." The smaller finally fell asleep. The larger hummed, Lifting up the smaller and set them in a soft nest. The larger curled around the smaller, Their larger, black tails covering their pup..