Part Three, "Prophecies Protected."

TW: BLOOD, DEATH.

Nobody would separate them.

The negative god Planted a kiss on their fore skull, God was it perfect, And this other god to him, Was the most perfect thing in the world. He felt nothing could happen to them if the other was present, He was sure of that, The negative god held the other close, A rumbly purr coming from the two gods. It was utter bliss, The two together was how things were meant to be, It's what the world intended, It was fate. A wonderful fate, That is.. Until a human tried to pry him from the other, A strangled hiss was given, yet the human persisted, The living skelewolves howled with rage, One even jumped onto the human and killed them. The negative god fell to the ground, Grunting, But wasted no time in rushing over to his beloved, War broke out again, But this time, The skelewolves had surrounded the two gods, Protecting them with their lives. Nobody but the skelewolves knew, But, These two gods were a prophecy come true to them, It was so amazing to them, But when that human tried to pry them apart, It was enraging.. Nobody should pry them apart, It was disrespectful to them, So they stopped it, And will keep them from ruining the prophecy that would save them, And these two young gods. Blood was shed everywhere around the two embracing gods, The dragon like one whimpered and shook in fear, Their scaly tail Curling around the other, The other god quick to comforting the scaly one as the war raged on stronger than before, It seemed like every skelewolf had known the two gods were born and the humans were trying to pry them apart. Soon the humans were outnumbered and fled, The living skelewolves worked together to Carry the gods so the two could still hug, And the gods were safely tucked away in the forests, Protected by every skelewolf, No matter how heartless the skelewolf was..