chapter 22 : say it ...

Alex pov :

I went to home ...mom is cooking ...i went and hugged her ...

Mom - you are happy today ??..

I nodded...

Mom - why ?... Because of your P ??...

I smiled to her ...

Mom - he talked to you ..hmm ??..

I nodded .... I explained her the whole story ...mom can understand my sign language .....

Mom smiled ...

Mom - don't know why you love that boy but ....everyone is scared of him right ??..

I nodded ...I explained her that my P is kind hearted ...she nodded and made dinner ..I removed her mask ...I told her not to wear mask !!... She is my mom ... I love her no matter how she looks .....

Mom - iam used to it son .... Or else everyone will be scared of me !!!..

 Or else everyone will be scared of me !!!

I said to her ..you are beautiful mom ...she chuckled ..

Mom - I know ...

We are having our dinner ...

Mom - your P know that you can't talk ??

I shook my head ...

Mom - just let him know ... He will understand you ...

I shook my head ...I said iam scared ...

Mom - don't be scared son .... He should know right !!..

I said ..what if he hates me ??

Mom - you both will get hurt if you hide anything from him !!...don't let secrets ruin your relationship ....

I nodded ...I told mom to cook p 's favorite tomorrow ...she said she will cook ...I went to sleep looking at my P's photo....

Next day ....

I went to college ... I listened to my morning classes ..... It's lunch break already ...I took P 's lunch box and going to his faculty to give to P ... I hope he will like it .... When I went to his faculty building ... Some of the seniors were there .... I just ignored them and going ...

Someone - look who is here ??.... Dumb kid ...heyy what's that box dumb boy ..

I am just walking ... They came infront of me suddenly ...

 They came infront of me suddenly