chapter 41 : pain ...

Pete pov :

They drag us to the royal hall ....Alex and apple are scared .... My stomach is aching too ...i caressed my tummy for a minute ...Trump is in front of us sitting on the king's chair with the throne !!...

Trump is in front of us sitting on the king's chair with the throne !!

i still can't believe that he became king !!.... How's this possible ??... Where is his majesty and her majesty ??....oh there they are ....right behind Trump !!...

Pete - why did you drag us here like prisoners ??....

Trump - prince pete ...it's nice to see you again !!... It's looks like you didn't understand the situation yet !!... I am the king now !!....call me ...my king ..or else you know the consequences if you disrespect the king !!..

I looked at his majesty ..

Pete - his majesty ..... Whats going on here ??... How can Trump be the king ??

He is silent !!.... Why are they not talking anything ??... I looked at Trump ...this bastard should have done something for sure !!....

Trump - so ... Let me tell your mistakes now !!...

Pete - i didn't do any mistake !!...

Trump - you did !!.... First ...you are a widow man .. you escaped from the palace !!....second...you married another man .... Third ...you are carrying an illegal child with others !!...

Pete - what the hell are you talking about ??...

Trump - guards ....

Guards took Alex and made him kneel infront of Trump !!!.... Alex is resisting them ...

Trump - oh prince pete ...you didn't find any other man to marry ??... You found a useless kid !!...

Pete - he is not my husband !!... He is like my brother !!... And my child isn't illegal !!.. if my husband know this ...he will tear into your pieces !!..

Trump - all of you heard that ??....

He asked the ministers in the hall ...

Trump - he disrespected the king...and ruined our palace name by having illegal child !!.... He runied my brother's name !!...