chapter 55 : memory ...

In the love magical world ...

Pete pov :

     My husband is not like this ....he never allows me to touch his face !!...his hand doesn't have his birth mark !!....

Pete - you are not my husband !!!...

I pushed him and stood up ....i read his mind ....it's Trump !!!.... He caught my hand ... I used my magic ...he fell to ground !!.. i ran out catching my stomach !!..... I saw husband with can ...i ran to him and hugged him tight ...

i ran to him and hugged him tight

Husband - babe !!.... What happened ??...

I parted and looked at him .... I caught his hand and checked it ...it's husband !!...i breathed in relief..Tears are rolling on my cheeks .... He cupped my face and wiped my tears ....

Husband - calm down babe .....calm down .....tell me what happened ??...take deep breathes ...

I took deep breathes and calmed down ....

Husband - your skin is burning babe ....why are you out and what happened ??...

I showed my finger to my room ....husband ran to my room ...he saw Trump whose is exactly looking like husband !!.... Husband came to me in anger ...

Husband - he tried to touch you ??...

I nodded in tears ....husband eyes shined in violet !!...

Husband - that bastard !!!....

Trump came out of the room catching his head .... Husband kicked him in the stomach !!.... Trump fell to ground !!...

Husband - you are dead today bastard !!...

Husband is fighting with him .... Trump's fighting is nothing infront of husband's fighting !!...can brought me water ....i drank them ...soldiers are confused ....since they both are looking alike ...they don't know whom to shoot !!.... Trump's face is bleeding .... Suddenly his majesty and her majesty came ....they ordered to stop ..soldiers came and separated both of them !!!...Trump is huffing badly for air ...husband is still angry !!...

His majesty - stop !!!... Who is my son ??

Trump - it's me ....

His majesty went to him and looked at his wounds !!....

His majesty - how dare you hurt my son ??...