chapter 60 : Sammie...

In the non magical world ..

Park pov :

I woke up and looked beside....my baby is still sleeping ....he is hugging my waist and sleeping so peacefully ...i cupped his face and kissed his cheek ...he pushed my face away ....i removed his hand from my face and pinned it to bed ....i kissed him again ....he scrunched up his nose ...i climbed upon him and started kissing his neck.... He is moaning lightly ...

Alex - mmm~~~

He caught my head in his hands and opened his eyes

He caught my head in his hands and opened his eyes ....

Park - good morning baby ...

He sighed and kissed my nose .... He hugged my head to his neck ....there is no movement ...i looked at him ...he went to sleep again??... I sighed and blew on his ear .... He chuckled cutely ...he looked at me again with angry eyes...he hit my waist ...i shouted in pain!!... My wound is still fresh ... I rolled to my side in pain catching my waist .... Alex got up immediately .... He looks worried ...he pushed my hands away from my waist and checked my wound....

He went to the closet and brought a first aid kit ... He applied medicine and changed my bandage ... He caught my face and kissed me all over ... I felt his tears on my face .... Is he crying ??...i got up slowly and cupped his face ... I wiped his tears .... He explained that he is sorry and crying badly ...

 He explained that he is sorry and crying badly

Park - baby ....baby ...listen to me.... Iam fine !!...

He shook his head and said " iam sorry .."

Park - iam okay baby .... Don't cry ... Iam sorry for teasing you okay .... Aww i made my baby cry first in the morning !!.... Iam really sorry naa...don't cry ...

I wiped his tears and kissed his eyes .... He hit my shoulder and explained ..

Alex - why do you always scare me like this P ??....( sob )... You know how much I am worried and scared ??....( sob )... What if i hurt you ??...

Park - shh ...shh....iam fine baby ....iam okay ...please don't cry .... You didn't hurt me .... Iam fine !!..

I hugged him to my heart and laid back .... Iam caressing his smooth cheeks ....