𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Continuation

...The date..

The admirals had already made it so that the hospital, Law voluntarily works for, would give him at-least a 2 week holiday.

...
The place where Law voluntarily worked for, had asked him to take a week or two off. Law didn't know why but he reassured the workers there and the administrator that he is free anytime. Just call him and he'll be making his way there.

Law wasn't really against the idea of having a 2 week holiday. It meant he could spend more time with his son. And he needed some rest anyways.

Erzo dragged him around the place and Law didn't mind. Until someone hugged him from behind. Which he noticed the person before they even hugged him.(Haki)

"What is it Mugiwara-ya..." Law said, almost sounding irritated. I mean, Luffy just ruined his day out with his son on a off-day.
Erzo looked at the man hugging his father and tilted his head. He was a curious fella, so he asked if he was father's  friend. Turns out, he isn't, or that's what his father says.

"Are you sure, father?"

"I'm certain and will not lie about being friends with this monkey."

"Are you really  sure?"

"Erzo D. Water Law. I assure you, I'm absolutely not lying to you. This monkey had forced me into an alliance and gives a migraine the size of a fu-" Law forced a cough, "freaking semi-circle that hit two squares and in-doing so caused a double knockout."
(Is it Trafalgar D. Water Erzo or Erzo D. Water Law?)

[P.s: Erzo was good in english and knew quite a few words that most kids his age don't(Thanks to Law talking continuously in big words and telling him the meaning of the words.). He is bad at maths and he doesn't really understand history, civics, geography, physics, etc,, that much yet. But still tries to understand.]

"Oh- but why-"

"Happy-go-lucky guy that forces friendship onto strangers and then fights for them as if they were acquaintances for years."

"Oh, I see."

Luffy didn't respond on what he wanted from Law and he just simply listened to their conversation. Then, he had enough and whispered in Law's ear, "Law, why don't we go to a restaurant together? Or maybe a bar..oh and don't use haki.." Luffy's sudden whisper made Law jump a bit. And he wouldn't admit it but he actually listened to him and stopped using haki. That was a blow to his pride but didn't object Luffy.

"Bars are not a option. Erzo is only 10."

"So? I was allowed to stay in a bar when I was 7."

"Wel- Hold on, what?"

"I was allowed to stay in a bar when I was 7."

"I heard you the first tim-" Law got cut off and yelped because Luffy got off of him and stood on the ground and swung an arm around his waist. Law was embarrassed.

"Hey kid, you don't mind going to a bar with me and your Father?" Luffy asked Erzo

"um....I don't necessarily want to leave Father...So, I guess..?" Erzo's response made Luffy grin.

Law sighed, knowing already far-too-well that arguing with a dumbass only makes the other seem like a dumbass too. He held Erzo's hand as Luffy guided them to a nearby bar. Luffy opened the door for both of them. They walked inside and sat on the stools.(The ones near the bar.[?])

"What would you like?" The bartender asked, and out-of-all-odds, the bartender is none other than fucking Heat from Eustass's crew. Oh boy was Law questioning what he was doing here. And it also meant that Eustass is also on this island, 'Great, this is just fa-bu-lous-ly  g r e a t.' Law thought.