𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

...
Until it hit him,
'Wait.....are they still following us..? And am I simping for Torao- HOLD UP- THAT MEANS THEY SAW TORAO'S OUTBURST EARLIER BECAUSE OF ME-' Luffy thought.

'HOLY SHIT THEY ARE GONNA FUCKING MOCK ME, HELL NAH, I'm gonna make Torao comfortable with me to the point they get pissed off!' He seemed to have thought out a plan for a few minutes.

Law noticed his quietness and tapped him on the shoulder, "You there, mugiwara-ya?"

"Huh- oh yea yea, was just enjoying the beauty here, ya'know" then he got an idea "and since your here, its even more enjoyable"

Law looked perplexed for a bit until it hit him like a wrecking ball.(haha pitch perfect reference funy) His cheeks turned a light shade of red. He raised his right hand to his mouth and turned away from Luffy.

Erzo heard everything and his face turned into a expression like this; a small circle mouth. And his eyes a rectangle shape. (□ °□ sorta like this, turn your phone upside down to understand the expression better.)

He knew what love was. He was sorta exposed to one of his so-called 'mother' s' erotic and romance filled books. He was kinda disgusted at the erotic scenes but was fascinated by the romantic scene. It was full with kindness, care and love the couple had shared between them. They would make eachother flustered, blush, smile and laugh. He found it 'adorable' if that's the correct word.

He was feeling positive that his Father could now share it with another. The few days he had been adopted by Law, he was quite happy.

This is the person that saved him from that woman.

At night-times, Erzo would request to sleep in the same bed as his father. Just like a small child would ask their parent when they had a nightmare.

Law had agreed since it seemed normal for a child to ask their parent that.

But what he was worried about was that he would just start having 'nightmares' or cry randomly at random hours.

Erzo(Male Y/N), had already noticed his father's behaviour. He would break into random breakdowns in the middle of the night or wake up shaken.

He did not like seeing his father in such suffering. Or rather he did not want the person who saved him; suffer from such things.

And now seeing that this 'friend' of his might be able to be a couple with his father, he(Erzo) was relieved. His father could finally have someone to care for him, other than his crewmates.

.
Though Erzo might've not or might've noticed Law's behaviour, Law was still worried. He couldn't grasp why he was worrying so much. Even though the answer was simple. And right infront of his eyes.

"I don't want him to feel guilty for witnessing my pain, I don't want to make his life sadder."

Such a simple answer yet Law could not get ahold of that sentence.

It just felt too....naive. predictable. unoriginal.

Law did not know why he had felt this way.

And these nightmares and random flashbacks he has, are not helping his situation at all.

He thought he had already accepted their death but it seemed the grief of their death still haunts him to this very day. He does not understand how he can fix this pain..
...grief...
...hurt...
..wound.....

Law yearns for this wound to just heal already. As he had already accepted their death. Nothing helps him. Even trying to counter his emotional wound with physical pain does not help. He has tried and might it help in easing the emotional pain out, even for a bit; the healing process of the physical pain always hurts.
And yet still, with that much physical pain, the emotional pain seemed to be stronger.